Yes I do like the look of Simple Ten Eighty skin but I need to follow through on getting WB Freesat to work as I want. It seems a long slow process to understand my wooshbuild.

I have at last worked out how to get + & - 24hrs on my EPG yellow and blue buttons (simple when you know how !). So next I would like Options and Planner (as in post one of this thread) on my red and green buttons but these do not appear as options when I try and set them.

Another question is the box with IMB Search, Record, Record Series and Search - how can I get that to appear?

It's been suggested that this skin does not work fully on ATV 6.2 but surely more people would have raised it if that is the case. From reading posts I guess that Wooshbuild is the most popular so must try and fully understand it before moving to anything else.
See if its in extensions menu plugins green to download plugins extensions IMB I have it on my box for use with e2iplayer but can't say if would work how you want it that's on openatv6.3

I have just flashed an i55 with Infinity and selected the WB Freesat skin. Before doing anything else here is a screen show of the EPG screen.

Infinity uses the custom epgselection.py and is installed as standard for use with Chabs' skins.
The stand alone freesat skin will from Chabs will need the custom epgselection.py to show the buttons as you want them.

I can't look at the moment but can't you change what the coloured buttons do on the EPG screen by pressing the menu button while in the EPG ?
Thanks wooshman - I am able to change my coloured buttons as you say but I cannot see "Options" or "Planner" as choices for Red and Green buttons (like the screenshoot in this threads first post.

Thanks wooshman - I am able to change my coloured buttons as you say but I cannot see "Options" or "Planner" as choices for Red and Green buttons (like the screenshoot in this threads first post.
What service are you using? I think they switch on IPTV and sat or cable.

What service are you using? I think they switch on IPTV and sat or cable.
Sorry - I'm not sure I understand. I am only using sat and I would really like the Record Series which is an option in the square box. It's just that I cannot see what causes the pop-up box to appear.

I can not install this skin on open Black hole image. Is it impossible? it collects some errors and couldnt be installed .

Has anyone noticed the Toppicks images have stopped refreshing? Mine haven't refreshed since February 5th. I have ran the command manually which used to work but this does not seem to do anything. The command runs but nothing changes.

hi there i love this skin for dreamplex but ive noticed the option to add server goes blank when using this skin ive got to revert back to the old skin to add server details then bk to this skin. any ideas

Looks like a great skin but it doesn't seem to work with Openvix? Gets stuck in a boot loop. This is what I keep seeing:
IMG_1982.JPG
Running OpenViX 5.2.032 on a Zgemma H92S

Don't think it's supported on vix mate willo posted further up the thread chabs skins only for open atv I presume
Cheers mate. I saw a post mention Vix wasn't supported but then the first post by Chabs gives an install guide for Vix, so I assumed that Vix was supported. Leads me to wonder why a vix install guide is in the first post? lol

Cheers mate. I saw a post mention Vix wasn't supported but then the first post by Chabs gives an install guide for Vix, so I assumed that Vix was supported. Leads me to wonder why a vix install guide is in the first post? lol
True but does say yet to be tested on other images

As I mentioned earlier does anyone know if there is a solution to get the toppicks images working again? I have been stuck with the same images fro nearly 2 months.

How do I update top picks there saying October last year???
I have been waiting for an answer to this one as well. I think the source for the toppicks images may have changed but I do not have the knowledge or skills on how to update them. I think this skin may no longer be maintained which would be a shame as it is the best looking one I have found.

I would like to ask if anyone can duplicate an issue I am seeing when using Freesat skin, and whether there is any known work-around.
I am using Woosh' Infinity, updated today, based on Open-ATV v6.2, WB-Freesat Skin

Blue Button - Software Manager - Flash Online/Local -
At this point I am not able to see any available images to flash with. (ie nothing listed, just an empty dialogue box)
However, if I change my skin to either Metrix or MetrixHD, then there is a wide variety of available images.

Its something to do with open atv it's self it's not a wooshbuild problem it's so you can go back to like openatv 6.1 ect @dsayers2014 mentioned to do with updates to open atv if I remember rightly

Chabs ive liked the new skins you make but after a recent update reinstall off infinity I have noticed that the skin affects the clock at display on h2s. I changed to ultraviolet and it fixed problem could you have a look please. Cheers

Back