FTP instructions

MrThing

Hi all,

Just been told an old line is still active and I am trying to get the box back online ahead of tonights unmissable boxing!

I used to have a software that would scan my network and pick up the ZGemmma but sadly I've lost it. Alternatively I could FTP but have forgotten the box password.

I need to put the new CMD file on the box and wondered how to do it.

As I've got cash, but no money in the bank, I can't physically pay for a new line till Monday!

Please help this die hard boxing fan watch his favourite fighter (LOmachenko)

Thanks.

Struggling to FTP, what's the username? Has anyone got a link to a guide as I am getting nowhere fast

Great thanks. Will try now. Sly not working I thought but apparently some non HD are. I only want one channel for tonight and I am panicking!

What are the login details? I've got my IP and password but what is the username?

Do I still use FTP as the protocol?

What are the login details? I've got my IP and password but what is the username?

Do I still use FTP as the protocol?

Leave the File protocol as SFTP, the Host name is the IP leave the port number as 22, User name will be root. then click login.

you will then see the host pc/latop directory on the left hand side and the zgemma on the right handside

Goto network menu on box then install samba.

You should then be able to use file explorer on pc goto network and you should see your box.

Back