Get it Off Your Chest

ROFL, well have a rant about that in here then! ;)

Ok, i copied some of the relevant posts over to that thread, put it in the request a satellite forum section, let me know if you want it moved anywhere else. :)

Last edited:
I despise my work!
Stupid manager must be losing her mind, always telling me different things, treats me like a child, like I don't understand anything she says. I do NOT need it repeated three times, thank you! One boss is a perverted, annoying, bragging man who doesn't know anything about what he's selling. My face is up here... The other boss knows nothing about paperwork and how much the office relies on it, I'm sick of chasing stuff up with him.
I get given all the little stupid jobs that people could do themselves in about 1 minute, when it takes me 5. I can't even eat a cookie at my desk, I have to go out the back where it's boiling hot in summer and freezing in winter. EVERY time someone doesn't go to an appointment, I'm the one that calls to rebook, and get my head blown off in the process.
My hours change more often than my managers' undies, and working til 5:30pm with half an hour for lunch means absolutely no time to do ANYTHING else I need to.

I cannot wait until I move out of this place so I can look for a new job.

Rant over.

On a side note...moving into new house over the next two weeks, hoorah! Job search here I come! Too bad I need to take time off to do it hah..

On a side note...moving into new house over the next two weeks, hoorah! Job search here I come! Too bad I need to take time off to do it hah..

Feel better now ? :joint:

Best of luck with the move and the job search, hope everything works out for you then you can tell your managers where to go :hop mad: lol

Im up at 6 for work what am i doing on the pc ah well :I love techkings: :)

Have tried H, but it tells me that, i wont be able to log into MSN with any version previous then 9.0, because it holds some security patches that patch up the vunerabilities for the previous releases, but after a short out burst im beginning to like it. (y)

I despise my work!
Stupid manager must be losing her mind, always telling me different things, treats me like a child, like I don't understand anything she says. I do NOT need it repeated three times, thank you! One boss is a perverted, annoying, bragging man who doesn't know anything about what he's selling. My face is up here... The other boss knows nothing about paperwork and how much the office relies on it, I'm sick of chasing stuff up with him.
I get given all the little stupid jobs that people could do themselves in about 1 minute, when it takes me 5. I can't even eat a cookie at my desk, I have to go out the back where it's boiling hot in summer and freezing in winter. EVERY time someone doesn't go to an appointment, I'm the one that calls to rebook, and get my head blown off in the process.
My hours change more often than my managers' undies, and working til 5:30pm with half an hour for lunch means absolutely no time to do ANYTHING else I need to.

I cannot wait until I move out of this place so I can look for a new job.

Rant over.

For you session lol

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I cannot accept,
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people
I had to kill today because they p*ssed me off.
And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today
As they may be connected to the ass that I have to kiss tomorrow.
Help me to always give 100% at work... 12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday,
40% on Wenesday, 20% on Thursday, and 5% on Friday.
And help me to remember...
When I'm having a really bad day,
And it seems that people are trying to p*ss me off,
That it takes 42 muscles to frown
And only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me.

@Session
Good rant there. ;)

I think we have all been employed at a less than perfect environment before. Good luck with finding something better for you and good luck with the move as well. :)

@Moh...good stuff. The last line especially. lol

lol
Thanks noely and HiTeck.

Mr moh, that was awesome...reading that caused me to laugh, and receive several weird looks from customers (y)

Cheers 7th :grin:
I can't wait to tell these so-and-so's where to shove their potato chips.
Moved on the weekend! Living in the middle of nowhere is awesome. Trees and hills and kookaburras, and the 50 minute drive to work. Got the day off on Thursday for job hunting hah.

And just to keep it a little in the ranting direction:
Old people should not be allowed behind the wheel of a car. They can't see, they can't hear, and most of them plain just can't react properly. They cause accidents. BAD.

I have a small RANT.. lol.

Does anyone else think the search function for this forum is severely lacking?? I mean really when you type in "whatever" you're searching for and it doesn't even come up with the search how effective is the damn thing??? Anyway it does NOT work as it should and I've noticed it since the beginning but have kept quite about it until now.... lol.

I'll go back into hiding now....... :p

I have a small RANT.. lol.

Does anyone else think the search function for this forum is severely lacking?? I mean really when you type in "whatever" you're searching for and it doesn't even come up with the search how effective is the damn thing??? Anyway it does NOT work as it should and I've noticed it since the beginning but have kept quite about it until now.... lol.

I'll go back into hiding now....... :p

Use the advance search, this works better >> http://www.techkings.org/search.php

We have the same search feature as any other forum with Vbulletin although your are right,it is lacking :(.

have to agree, it is very hard to find old posts here, you can even type in the exact name of the thread and it isnt in the top 20 at times. however, i generally manage to find it eventually

generally i seem to have the same problems looking for threads too - will try the advanced way and see if that will help in the future.

I've stopped using the search feature as it couldn't bring up the correct link, so I just dig thru postings after postings to find what I was normally trying to find.

Considering the thread title can anyone sort this
4%5B1%5D.jpg
out .......ROFL only messing :whistling:........ moh is :leaving: now LOL

Back