GigaBlue Dcolor GD1 Giga TV Mediaplayer Stick 4K PRO Review

Someone earlier in the thread asked about bbciplayer and itvx etc, if this thing has google play store then these apps should be easily installed?
Has anyone done it?

Someone earlier in the thread asked about bbciplayer and itvx etc, if this thing has google play store then these apps should be easily installed?
Has anyone done it?
Itvx definitely
As when u setup it gives u option to auto install some apps
And itvx and downloader are in that list already

I may offer some of my stock for sale here later tonight.

Thinking around £59
But I'll do a proper sales post

Itvx definitely
As when u setup it gives u option to auto install some apps
And itvx and downloader are in that list already

I may offer some of my stock for sale here later tonight.

Thinking around £59
But I'll do a proper sales post
Nice. Are these the gigablue models on Wos

I don't think the wos ones on the box say gigablue so can't compare directly
But I get my stuff off the same supplier I've had for 10 years and she doesn't do knock offs or clones

I don't think the wos ones on the box say gigablue so can't compare directly
But I get my stuff off the same supplier I've had for 10 years and she doesn't do knock offs or clones
Cheers’ £10 cheaper can’t grumble with that just need to get rid of my 4k max 2nd gen now 😁

Cheap but not uk stock lol

Everything can be sourced cheap
But it's about whether u want it now or want to wait

Just like buying a drink from a takeaway or from aldi.
Don’t think I’d want to buy from

If it’s from eu there’s a possibility it won’t support uk tv apps’ i was looking at the Nokia 8000 streaming box on Amazon until i read that its from the eu market and won’t support certain apps because of licensing

It shows for me at £30.07 including tax and that’s with 5-day delivery and free returns

It’s like buying a drink from Aldi or buying the exact same drink from Uber eats and paying £28.93 delivery 😂

If it’s from eu there’s a possibility it won’t support uk tv apps’ i was looking at the Nokia 8000 streaming box on Amazon until i read that its from the eu market and won’t support certain apps because of licensing
I not sure what you mean.
I have an uncertified device running AOS 11 with no UK stockists and can install any of the UK streaming apps from the playstore. The playstores detect regions not where the device was manufactured.

I not sure what you mean.
I have an uncertified device running AOS 11 with no UK stockists and can install any of the UK streaming apps from the playstore. The playstores detect regions not where the device was manufactured.
Is that running Android tv or mobile? I know that bbc iplayer does not show up in the google play store for the tivo stream for example. I never tried side loading the android tv version on it though.

I think, but am not 100% sure, the chromecast and shield may be the only certified android tv devices that have bbc iPlayer.

If you need All4, then the firestick or the Apple TV are your only options.

FWIW, a few people don’t like this stick.

Amazon.de:Customer Reviews: TV Stick Android 11.0 [Google Certified] - 4K Media Streaming Device with Google Chromecast [16GB ROM], HDMI for TV, Google Play Store, Voice Assistant

Back