GigaBlue Dcolor GD1 Giga TV Mediaplayer Stick 4K PRO Review

True tv android should be in Google play. I am begining to wonder myself now if thete are proper Google certified devices. Only ever used sheild most apps are in there.
If it isn’t Google certified Widevine L1 then Netflix will only play in SD.

Just tried to buy one from Ali express they seem to have waked up price. To nearly 47 dollars

Suspect the storage available would be a problem for most.
Yep the storage is a problem once you’re all setup think your left with about 3GB free i was on the ccwgtv hd 😩

Did moshi manage to have a mess about with his to see if there’s any difference between the two

I would say a Google stick Is good enough.

You only really need
1. Iptv app
2 something like streamio
3. Vpn

2 and 3 are optional. If you use loads of apps like netflix,fubo and dazn you will probably want something like a sheild anyway.

I tend not to use the smart features of our tv and even though it’s a 2023 samsung model the overall performance of the tizen OS run like 💩 horrible.
Ah right never had an issue on my Hisence Tv's

Much prefer using catch up on that than firing up the Shield

I tend not to use the smart features of our tv and even though it’s a 2023 samsung model the overall performance of the tizen OS run like 💩 horrible.
I have 2023 Samsung, tizen os is slow to fire up, but once up and running it works ok but tbh no idea why the tizen os is so crap

Back