Glitching Channels.

CJ1988

hello everyone, does anyone know what causes the ECM to go sky high on certain channels. I can barely watch some channels the ecm jumps to around 4.000 and then starts glitching, it does this every 30 seconds.

A lot of VM servers seem to be struggling with a handful of channels at the moment due to the latest VM OTA update.
What channels do you have an issue with?
All sports and movies should be OK, it's a few music channels and +1's I seem to be having an issue with, and I've tried a handful of test lines with the same issues on all of them.

the ecm doesn't seem as important on cable as it did satellite, I've seen ecm in 3000's but still with perfect picture. As @cableconnect has said, there does seem to be a few of the 'minor' channels that are still having issues.

A lot of VM servers seem to be struggling with a handful of channels at the moment due to the latest VM OTA update.
What channels do you have an issue with?
All sports and movies should be OK, it's a few music channels and +1's I seem to be having an issue with, and I've tried a handful of test lines with the same issues on all of them.
Yeah sports and most movies channels are all good, these are the channels i'm having trouble with TCM HD and sd, 5star+1, sony movie channel, discovery sci, DMAX+1 cbs drama, sony channel, cbs action, TLC and a few others, they take a good 5 seconds to clear.

Back