GM's "Good Eats" Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the pic........my "inner" instinct kicked in and I started circling the screen.....then it hit me that it was a pic and I couldn't dive in. They deffinately had me drooling!!

Father's day today (at least I think it is)

so , grilling

shish kabobs

shishkebob1.jpg

Couldn't post when I saw the pic of meat.....I drooled soo much I shorted out my keyboard!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

OH you B@ST@RD!!! I'll be dreaming of this thing for days now!! I don't have the swammich shop you "stole" this pic from in my town!!

*goes to search area swammich shops for GIANT pastrami goodness*

*endo snickers*

sorry gm, honest

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

more pastrami goodness

giantpastramisammy.jpg

pastramisanmmykiller.jpg

You better be nice or I'll email Jo and tell her you're thinking about NEW and OTHER women!!! :yesno:

But, but, there was only Raoul...........

Oh.... GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!! I forgot about that.... I'll also let her know that you've been considering a batting change!!!

Oh... and Jo and I are real tight so don't think she won't trust or believe me. :moon:

gm my friend, i see a change in tactics is in order, how about say lucnch on me, gigantic pastrami sammys, you name it,,,,,,,,

your buddy endo

*a full mouth is a silent mouth*

gm my friend, i see a change in tactics is in order, how about say lucnch on me, gigantic pastrami sammys, you name it,,,,,,,,

your buddy endo

*a full mouth is a silent mouth*

NOW that's what I'm talking about.... blackmail, extortion, or anything for FREE food!!!

I'm your friend and would NEVER harm a relationship.. you know that..

NOW when you meeting me for this BIG swammich?? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back