GM's "Good Eats" Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
carnegiedeli700963da-abd5-44fd-ba90-8cab535b3da7.jpg

dis da place ENDO!!! NYC it is... when you picking me up in the PRIVATE jet service you use so often??

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

g-usn-090205-parker-9a.hmedium.jpg

Here's a better picture... Milton died back in February at age 90 but his LEGEND lives on with the Restaurant and his family!!!

Guys, bad news, could only charter a 747-400

too cramp for space ? only have it for 48 hours, so we gotta make this road trip quick !

While you're in West Texas picking up the GM, don't forget me down here in South Texas. After we all finish eating, we may OWN the deli!!

I'm ready GM!!

Grab Endo and let's GO!

How bout I just pick him up... NO grabbing ENDO.. he likes that from what I've heard. :)

I'm supposed to cook some country ribs and chicken this weekend... I'll see about making sure I have a camera with FULL batteries installed. :loco:

lmao

Yeah, on second though...don't grab Endo. Just offer him transportation. lol

And yes sir, you better have them batteries fully charged!

Since I don't get invited anymore, I am going to just start crashing the parties. *stomps off pouting*

lmao

Yeah, on second though...don't grab Endo. Just offer him transportation. lol

And yes sir, you better have them batteries fully charged!

It was mayhem around here today so no PIX were taken of the delectable morsels. :( I ended up smoking some spare ribs and grilling some chicken legs and boneless br3asts!!! :) I even thru some beef sausage on da smoker for funzies!!! :grin: Of course it was all yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!! :bbq:

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Since I don't get invited anymore, I am going to just start crashing the parties. *stomps off pouting*

OH..... quit yer whining!!! If you've been invited once then be sure you're invited by proxy then next time. Besides you're always invited to my BBQ's ya looser!!!!! :hop mad:

So.... make ye way to here >>>>>>>:bbq:

What ??? Nobody liked my veggies ?

:ban me please:
I liked them just enough that I have talked myself out of giving you a 3 day ban for posting them. You know MY rules - it has to include meat. Preferably BEEF. :slap:

lol , got to agree I love the pics of meat but feel free to post pic's of what you want providing it is FOOD. I am subscribed to this thread and would like to see more pictures of meat!!!, my god you all eat well.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

This isn't mine but this is the sort of food I love,

Starter,
Half order Warm Spinach and Arugula Salad.

half-order-warm-spinach.jpg

Scented Natural Lamb T-bone steak

half-order-of-kona-coffee.jpg

.:wow::wow::drool::drool:

Let me be the first to say; that looks dang good HiTeck. The GM would be very proud, i'm sure. And Endo's drooling somewhere on the Western side of the U.S. lol

Lamb is more difficult to come by here in the MidWest United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back