GM's "Good Eats" Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a massive shame and I feel you pain, I could not go a week without Lamb, sorry I'm not trying to rub it in but I LOVE Lamb.

I was subscribed on AD to this thread and I loved it, I never posted but always kept an :eyeball: on it, I have stuck this thread and look forward to the same, you all gave me ideas on what to cook so keep up the good work!.

:ban me please:
I liked them just enough that I have talked myself out of giving you a 3 day ban for posting them. You know MY rules - it has to include meat. Preferably BEEF. :slap:

Just to be on the safe side and in case someone new comes along, this was simply an inside joke, mostly to poke fun at Endo. As HiTeck mentioned, please feel free to post any type of food pics you desire. :grin:

This is what I am craving right now:
BaconCheeseBurger_Crop_001.jpg

HT, remeber our motto here in this thread, "More Meat, Less Greens". We need to eat the sheep, lambs, pigs, chickens......all the animals which are responsible for methane release causing global warming. We can leave the greenery alone, as it provides a huge component as to how we get our oxygen processed from.

I have some more pics of lunch I had here at the plant, which I will try and post if I can get them off of my mobile.

Lady in chocolate, *Ray's favorite*

giada-delaurentiis-3-0807.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

For HT, enjoy !

Rack of lamb

rackoflamglarge.jpg

Roasted leg of lamb with rosemary

legoflambroasted.jpg

Last edited:
hadmad said it well me thinks... :eyebrow:

NOW if I could just find somewhere within 100 miles that has something similar I would have a plate full now!!! :grin:

I wish I lived near you!!! I'd be at yo crib right now munchin down on some of dat grub!!!

No wonder I am gaining weight, you guys making me hungry right before bed. :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back