GrogBuild Grogbuild 6.4 update?

Follow his guide what is the point in him doing it otherwise its very simple to follow.

Click on this link below

FULL INSTRUCTIONS
Hi there, I'm following the instructions but get an error during the wget command (after the Vix download has completed):
2024-03-24 17:06:38 (5.29 MB/s) - ‘latestvix.zip’ saved [112381441/112381441]

Archive: latestvix.zip
inflating: zgemma/h7/imageversion
inflating: zgemma/h7/kernel.bin
inflating: zgemma/h7/rootfs.tar.bz2
/usr/bin/ofgwrite: line 6: 2845 Segmentation fault /newroot/ofgwrite_bin "$@"

Has anybody seen a similar Segmentation fault? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!
I've tried executing /usr/bin/ofgwrite manually and it also gives the segmentation fault.

Hi there, I'm following the instructions but get an error during the wget command (after the Vix download has completed):
2024-03-24 17:06:38 (5.29 MB/s) - ‘latestvix.zip’ saved [112381441/112381441]

Archive: latestvix.zip
inflating: zgemma/h7/imageversion
inflating: zgemma/h7/kernel.bin
inflating: zgemma/h7/rootfs.tar.bz2
/usr/bin/ofgwrite: line 6: 2845 Segmentation fault /newroot/ofgwrite_bin "$@"

Has anybody seen a similar Segmentation fault? Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!
I've tried executing /usr/bin/ofgwrite manually and it also gives the segmentation fault.
This thread is for Grogbuild and you are trying to install willobuild so post in there for support.

WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

You will probably get the same fault no matter which image you try and flash.
Try using flash online to flash atv 7.3 in. If that does not work, flash newer image using recovery menu or USB. Or get an updated ofgwrite binary.

You will probably get the same fault no matter which image you try and flash.
Try using flash online to flash atv 7.3 in. If that does not work, flash newer image using recovery menu or USB. Or get an updated ofgwrite binary.
I have had an od time ofgwrite errors for me it was solved by going into multiboot menu and deleating that image from what ever slot you are trying to flash, obviously you can make backup before hand.

That is illogical. Any errors/issues are in the active image because that is what is used. You flash from within the active image and overwrite whatever is in the target partition you want to use. There is no checking of what is in the target partition.

Anyway, if it works then something else to try.

That is illogical. Any errors/issues are in the active image because that is what is used. You flash from within the active image and overwrite whatever is in the target partition you want to use. There is no checking of what is in the target partition.

Anyway, if it works then something else to try.
you may say it is illogical but believe me I have had error writing root access and only way was to delete image from slot.

Back