grogbuild software update

hi i have insalled on box but on pc it lets me in webif with my ip address just the terminal doesnt show beloww bouquet editor
cheers

Openwebif may be installed but you have to install terminal separately.

Plugins - extensions - openwebif terminal, click install

Then when you openwebif, terminal will be showing
Been following this thread as I've had the same problem trying to use Openwebif , not a problem as I can use Filezilla, but have used Openwebif in the past, got the openwebif plugin installed , but no Openwebif terminal in extensions, anywhere else I should be looking for it ?
Update, openwebif terminal is installed, I've pressed the red button to remove plugins and the terminal is there, must be another reason I can't get webif to work, done the ip adress and password etc., but no joy.

Last edited:
Been following this thread as I've had the same problem trying to use Openwebif , not a problem as I can use Filezilla, but have used Openwebif in the past, got the openwebif plugin installed , but no Openwebif terminal in extensions, anywhere else I should be looking for it ?
You may have to uninstall the openwebif plugin first, press red to remove plugins in the plugins menu.
Once removed, reboot and install webif and see if terminal is working or available to install

Back