h2h no softcams

Try both if you can softcam feeds if you can download cams then flash and try feeds.

just booted it up, it's got WB 7 on it, went to green-green, no softcams in downloadable plugins list.
went to softcam panel, clicked blue to install, none in the list.
Will try the softcam feed in it now, i'll try willo's first

Same problem here on a dinbot 4k when flashing woosh build watch the screen messages and you get an error cant download softcams as he script is
running, so either being blocked or removed from server

there's something else, not sure if it's related to that, each time today I've flashed a new image, it comes up on webif with this. that's as far as it goes, and on screen has a 'openatv fast restore' message, stays there for about 5 mins, no grogbuild download progress, where normally it shown epgimprt plugins etc being installed and what not, this doesn't show any progress.
when its finished GB FR is on but no softcams, it's not run ABM and there's no epg

Attachments

• gbfr.jpg
    gbfr.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 24
there's something else, not sure if it's related to that, each time today I've flashed a new image, it comes up on webif with this. that's as far as it goes, and on screen has a 'openatv fast restore' message, stays there for about 5 mins, no grogbuild download progress, where normally it shown epgimprt plugins etc being installed and what not, this doesn't show any progress.
when its finished GB FR is on but no softcams, it's not run ABM and there's no epg
the 'open atv fast restore' message is normal on some machines such as the zgemma h52tc and a like with the installation method used now. ABM starts running once the 'bouquets' list with just favourites listed has appeared. There will be no epg until the epgimporter has been run.

never seen it before myself, and this was on the H2h this afternoon, and also on the H2s
Strangly, on the H2h, the box was flashed twice, once online and once via usb and both times, the line stayed in newcamd.list, even after stipulating no backup, and the softcam ipk also stayed in .tmp folder, weird

I went bk to old bakup n its there but not in uninstall or install plugins.tried all images earlier with no cams.tried loading myself with ipk.still not thee.had to goto old bakup in end.feed issue.thort I was goin mad.

never seen it before myself, and this was on the H2h this afternoon, and also on the H2s
Strangly, on the H2h, the box was flashed twice, once online and once via usb and both times, the line stayed in newcamd.list, even after stipulating no backup, and the softcam ipk also stayed in .tmp folder, weird
The box does reboot a couple of times but won't reflash from usb stick unless there is a zgemma folder on the usb stick, I had this issue this week, flashed a box over team viewer, it kept flashing atv 6.1 with an old grogbuild, turned out there was a zgemma folder. the line will reinstall as during the grogbuild setup a autorestore folder is created so once flash from usb stick it restores the settings grogbuild has saved.

If using Wooshbuild Infinity, can you try flashing the ATV image from a couple of days ago, maybe we can boil down to when it stopped working. I've not reflashed for a couple of weeks. and not keen to try now as the boss has soaps being recorded soon and if I miss them then I'm in trouble lol
Hi
Just been reading your feed I flashed an h2h on Wednesday with open atv 6.2 then installed WooshBuild Infinity and all installed without problem. Currently running ccam 3.20
Upgraded my box from outdated version of openvix because of freezing line.all good

Hi
Just been reading your feed I flashed an h2h on Wednesday with open atv 6.2 then installed WooshBuild Infinity and all installed without problem. Currently running ccam 3.20
Upgraded my box from outdated version of openvix because of freezing line.all good
Where did you get the
Hi
Where did you get the outdated open ATV iplease

Edit I have managed to download these from softcam feeds so test if feeds are working

For mipsel boxes only not ARM 4k boxes.

mgcamd 1.38 and CCcam 2.3.2 in the attached softcam-feed.zip file

CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list goes in usr/keys. You may also need the mg_cfg file from here WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit goto softcams and lines.zip

Attachments

• Softcam-feed.zip
    668 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Not tested enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.45a_openatv_mips32el.ipk and CCcam 2.1.1 ipk

As I said not tested so may not work.

CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list goes in usr/keys. You may also need the mg_cfg file from here WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit goto softcams and lines.zip
you might have a problem with CCcam 2.1.1 as it's a bit old, & some c/s servers, require 2.1.3 or later, I've used mgcam 1.45a on Pli, BH, Open BH, & Openvix without issue

you might have a problem with CCcam 2.1.1 as it's a bit old, & some c/s servers, require 2.1.3 or later, I've used mgcam 1.45a on Pli, BH, Open BH, & Openvix without issue
Ok found mgcamd 1.38 and CCcam 2.3.2.

Users please test if feeds are working.

Also for testing you can try telnet openwebif opkg remove softcam-feed-universal

Then try installing feeds v3 ipk

Last edited:
Back