h2h no softcams

Mmm can you try opkg uninstall softcam-feed-universal

Then install the version in willo's toolkit as grog may have a corrugated ipk as he's saying his version just has the control folder

I've just DL the softcam feed from willo's toolkit but can't try it in the box yet
I thought you said earlier the file was blank?

I've just DL the softcam feed from willo's toolkit but can't try it in the box yet
I thought you said earlier the file was blank?
The conf file is blank but all folders are there whereas grog said he just has a control folder, although it's odd it's only started happening in the last few days. I'm just trying to rule out issues. Maybe there's a new ipk

The conf file is blank but all folders are there whereas grog said he just has a control folder, although it's odd it's only started happening in the last few days. I'm just trying to rule out issues. Maybe there's a new ipk
I've got an old H2s here, i suppose i could try it on that?
i'm a bit reluctant to try it on my working box in case i end up with no softcams?

i've no idea what's on the H2s, someone give it to me a while back, will give it a whirl shortly, do you reccomend flashing oatv6.2 to it first or just try the softcam feed as it is?

Mmm can you try opkg uninstall softcam-feed-universal

Then install the version in willo's toolkit as grog may have a corrugated ipk as he's saying his version just has the control folder
I opened willo's IPK with same app and it showed the same so wonder if the app couldn't unpack it for some reason, from what I can tell the softcam manager ipk just adds secret-feeds.conf file to the /etc/opkg directory

I've just uninstalled oscam_emu and cccam and softcam manager on my vu, I then reinstalled softcam manager (using my feed) and the oscam emu and cccam softcams where installable.

@pabloescaban can you use the terminal or putty to log into your box and then type

Code:
cat /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf

Do you see a line of text that includes a url?

i've no idea what's on the H2s, someone give it to me a while back, will give it a whirl shortly, do you reccomend flashing oatv6.2 to it first or just try the softcam feed as it is?
Try both if you can softcam feeds if you can download cams then flash and try feeds.

I opened willo's IPK with same app and it showed the same so wonder if the app couldn't unpack it for some reason, from what I can tell the softcam manager ipk just adds secret-feeds.conf file to the /etc/opkg directory

I've just uninstalled oscam_emu and cccam and softcam manager on my vu, I then reinstalled softcam manager (using my feed) and the oscam emu and cccam softcams where installable.

I'm not sure what's happening then, at first I thought it might have been a dns issue but the link above works. Something odd happening as a few users have issues

@pabloescaban can you use the terminal or putty to log into your box and then type

Code:
cat /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf

Do you see a line of text that includes a url?
this is on H2h:
Code:
root@zgemmah2h:~# cat /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf                                           
src/gz secret-feed http://nonpublic.space/oea/6/mips32el                                   
root@zgemmah2h:~#

is it just zgemma's? or just mips? not tried on my h52tc yet but might in a few minutes but on my vu, uninstalling the feeds and softcams, deleting secret-feed and then reinstalling softcam feeds works fine.

If using Wooshbuild Infinity, can you try flashing the ATV image from a couple of days ago, maybe we can boil down to when it stopped working. I've not reflashed for a couple of weeks. and not keen to try now as the boss has soaps being recorded soon and if I miss them then I'm in trouble lol

Ive just done (on woosh)
opkg remove softcam-feed-universal - 2.0
and installed version 3 from willos toolkit and cant find that either, it said it had installed ok though but theres no softcam anywhere
Tried from an older atv version as well

If using Wooshbuild Infinity, can you try flashing the ATV image from a couple of days ago, maybe we can boil down to when it stopped working. I've not reflashed for a couple of weeks. and not keen to try now as the boss has soaps being recorded soon and if I miss them then I'm in trouble lol

Dont you dare go anywhere near that remote control i hate the sight of blood ffs pmsl

Back