h2h no softcams

Open filezilla
Navigate to etc/opkg
Right click the secret-feed.conf, click view/edit
Change version 6 to 6.2
close the file
Reboot the box
Download softcams from downloadable plugins
I can get this working but I'm still can't get softcam manager, any further help?

I can get this working but I'm still can't get softcam manager, any further help?
once you've downloaded one or two softcams, softcam panel is created.
there is no softcam panel until you have at least one softcam installed...are downloadable softcams appearing when you press green - green?

once you've downloaded one or two softcams, softcam panel is created.
there is no softcam panel until you have at least one softcam installed...are downloadable softcams appearing when you press green - green?
Yes I installed one, I'll try installing another. I'll report back. Thanks.

Open filezilla
Navigate to etc/opkg
Right click the secret-feed.conf, click view/edit
Change version 6 to 6.2
close the file
Reboot the box
Download softcams from downloadable plugins

Installed atv 6.3, installed Whooshbuild, changed the above to 6.3, installed mg_cam and cccam and restarted the cam.

yep I thought I was going mad.tried everything.only got it to work other day then messed again and next time it was gone again grrrrr.lol.have to keep using a settings bakup to get it working but still no feed.cam works and shows but no plugin feed

have had a few messages saying no cams again, hope they sort it out properly soon.

have had a few messages saying no cams again, hope they sort it out properly soon.

Hi, Just my tuppence worth. Had the problems you guys are talking about in this thread last week but I did manage to get ccCam 232 working by installing ipk from box (H2S).

I had numerous attempts at installing OATV & Woosh. The main problem was Woosh would hang for 45 - 50 mins while trying to d/load softcam package, I eventually worked that out by turning OFF vpn (ipvanish). A lot of sites are now actively blocking vpn IP addresses en mass so I put it down to that.

During Woosh install without vpn the softcam feeds and some other ipk's still failed (can't remember which others) but installation did not hang. So on to manually installing ipk's from box. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to whether an ipk will install, I was trying 3 different ipk's (softcam feed 2 & 3 and mgcam) from USB and from media/hdd and eventually one (softcam feeds v2.0) did install.

I still have no softcam listed in the menu and I also can't software update (but I am back through vpn now so I suspect that could be the problem again). ccCam 232 is not showing anywhere in menus as being installed but it does appear where you select cam. Even when I had managed to intstall OATV & Woosh and the ccCam 232, my line still would not clear but after numerous reboots / reflashing it eventually did clear. Totally random, a seperate line fault, who knows??

There is talk of problems on the OATV forum with what they are calling 'secret feeds' but now my box is working I'm leaving it alone.

I flashed numerous times, used numerous USB drives, it took hours that I'll never get back :disappointed: I was at the point of giving up when it suddenly started working? So if reading this saves someone some time, all good.

Hi guys ive just done a fresh install of grog build softcams were missing so i downloaded softcam feed universal v3 put it on usb downloaded to the box and now everything is back working even using OSCam
cheers for all the advise (y)

need some help i have zgemma h7c 4k arm bix i just done fresh install off open atv 6.2 and wooshbuild there no softcam plug in

need some help i have zgemma h7c 4k arm bix i just done fresh install off open atv 6.2 and wooshbuild there no softcam plug in
All you can do at the moment is check the softcam section of the downloadable plugins list (green button twice) and try to install the cam, changing the feed url as has been suggested earlier doesn't appear to work, not on my 4k box anyway. The problem was resolved but has come back again.

Back