H5 missing softcam and collection error on script when installing Wooshbuild Infinity

I checked the one in h2h and it had the secret feed address in, just plugged h2s in i flashed yesterday with no softcams and this junk is in the opkg conf file:
# Must have one or more source entries of the form:
#
# src <src-name> <source-url>
#
# and one or more destination entries of the form:
#
# dest <dest-name> <target-path>
#
# where <src-name> and <dest-names> are identifiers that
# should match [a-zA-Z0-9._-]+, <source-url> should be a
# URL that points to a directory containing a Familiar
# Packages file, and <target-path> should be a directory
# that exists on the target system.

# Proxy Support
#option http_proxy http://proxy.tld:3128
#option ftp_proxy http://proxy.tld:3128
#option proxy_username <username>
#option proxy_password <password>

# Enable GPGME signature
# option check_signature 1

# Offline mode (for use in constructing flash images offline)
#option offline_root target

# Default destination for installed packages
dest root /
option lists_dir /var/lib/opkg/lists

Na all i got is that

Is this a job for the Wooshman

Attachments

• 1556998975935553388788893592211.jpg
    1556998975935553388788893592211.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 27
  • 15569990128047888991932626674644.jpg
    15569990128047888991932626674644.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 25
I tried using that on the H52tc that I reflashed today
Had the cam showing in User/keys/Cccam.config in dream-explorer but no softcam menu

interstingly, the mgcamd in the feed is 1.45
and Cccam is 2.3.2
and a load of asorted oscam softcams
the line from the working H2h, with ammended details is this:
Code:
src/gz secret-feed http://nonpublic.space/oea/6.2/mips32el

I tried using that on the H52tc that I reflashed today
Had the cam showing in User/keys/Cccam.config in dream-explorer but no softcam menu

You only get a softcam panel when you install at least one softcam, follow @dsayers2014 instructions higher up, ftp into box, edit the opkg.conf file, paste the code above in and close it.
reoot box.
press green/green, download softcams

That for your help guys, manage to manualy add the softcam but had to drop it in to via FileZilla into var / volatile / tmp and used dream exploer to install.

lads having the same problem got this far but cant seem to install softcam

Not sure what's going on but the fixes that were used last week now seem to be blocked for some reason, none of the softcam feeds work, even those posted by @dsayers2014 in the H2h thread and editing the line in secret-feeds.conf doesn't work neither.
What are openatv up to?
Jealous because we have all four places in the European football finals?

Try editing to 6.3

I tried editing to 6.2 it downloaded the cams and shows in uninstall plugins but they are not showing in softcams. Im just in the middle of flashing a zgemma h5.2tc so ill use that as a guinea pig box lol

Ok just done a fresh flash of ATV 6.2 and added infinity, I had the errors for cams install. Edited the secret feeds conf to 6.2 and after a reboot I could download mgcamd and its showing in softcam setup

Bold and underlined softcam setup as that is now the new name not softcam panel.

Sofcam-Panel H52tc.jpg

softcam setup.jpg

When you install a cam it should automatically start it for you, you can choose restart softcam. Ignore card reader.

Last edited:
Ok just done a fresh flash of ATV 6.2 and added infinity, I had the errors for cams install. Edited the secret feeds conf to 6.2 and after a reboot I could download mgcamd and its showing in softcam setup

Bold and underlined softcam setup as that is now the new name not softcam panel.

View attachment 38951

View attachment 38952

When you install a cam it should automatically start it for you, you can choose restart softcam. Ignore card reader.
fantastic any chance of screen shots on how to Edited the secret feeds conf to 6.2 as this box is about to go out the window lol

tried this an hour ago on H7c and nothing happened, he was using 6.3 though, it still had v 6 in secret-feeds.conf, when i changed it to 6.2, nothing happened

Back