H9S SE setup advice

jb90

I am wanting to have my iptv and freesat channels all in one place with a sky q skin and record functions.

Advice please

I got one of these and had a issue with it moving dishes in a sporadic manner. Sent it back.

I will add that the many boxes i have and have had never had a issue with either of my dishes.

I could add the android side of the box is also far from perfect and needs work that is not even officially supported by Zgemma or wasn't last time i looked.

Chippyles know this so it was a private joke really.

I got one of these and had a issue with it moving dishes in a sporadic manner. Sent it back.

I will add that the many boxes i have and have had never had a issue with either of my dishes.

I could add the android side of the box is also far from perfect and needs work that is not even officially supported by Zgemma or wasn't last time i looked.

Chippyles know this so it was a private joke really.
I know what ya means Fezza (y)

H9S-SE is the best box to have right now. I've just bought two before prices go through the roof

Last edited:
I've seen several adverts for these in past few weeks, luckily I've not seen many people falling for it.
Basically these boxes are offered, pre-loaded with the 'cracked' sky setup.
As I've said in other posts elsewhere, they don't last more than a few weeks.

I've seen several adverts for these in past few weeks, luckily I've not seen many people falling for it.
Basically these boxes are offered, pre-loaded with the 'cracked' sky setup.
As I've said in other posts elsewhere, they don't last more than a few weeks.
No different to pre-loaded "IPTV boxes" on eBay then, people still buy them 🤦🏻‍♂️

No different to pre-loaded "IPTV boxes" on eBay then, people still buy them 🤦🏻‍♂️
The fact you implied that they'll be sold out soon makes me think you've recently bought one and you think you've stumbled on something new.
You haven't, they've been around almost a year and it's common knowledge that the satellite side doesn't last, but it doesn't stop people paying £200+ for a fifty quid box

Back