harris hawk

seen a harris hawk a few times in my garden,so ive been trying get It to become a regular thing,ive cut up chicken fillets out the fridge etc..mrs went mental by the way...anyone any good with bird of prey?

Chickens aren't birds of prey are they?

Were they fresh chicken fillets or frozen (thawed) from the fridge? ... I find the frozen ones retain a lot of water so not very good for frying but ok for use in the slow cooker or even in the grill / oven.

The fresh ones are always a better option though - HTH :(y):

yea I use the same spot baz,as for the other birds they all fly off when the hawk is around.this hawk is going to be better fed than I am hehe

yea I use the same spot baz,as for the other birds they all fly off when the hawk is around.this hawk is going to be better fed than I am hehe
When not group hunting, Harris's Hawks feed mostly on small prey. They eat mammals, such as rats, but also take birds, such as pigeons, and snakes and lizards. They also feed on carrion – animals that are already dead just found it for a rough idea you can go most pet shops get like dead chick's and stuff like that

When not group hunting, Harris's Hawks feed mostly on small prey. They eat mammals, such as rats, but also take birds, such as pigeons, and snakes and lizards. They also feed on carrion – animals that are already dead just found it for a rough idea you can go most pet shops get like dead chick's and stuff like that
u know your stuff don't u?nice one pal appreciated

Go butchers mate everything dead already for u lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Go to your local pet shop and they will do bags of frozen small chicks,My local owl/bird sanctuary feeds them those to their birds,Defrost first

Last edited:
This thread is more bizarre than the ones where a guys mate has sky hd back!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

This thread is more bizarre than the ones where a guys mate has sky hd back!

I can assure you jock that you can get frozen mice and chicks from a pet shop,I was the bird feeder on my community service at our local bird sanctuary,If you drew the short straw you were in the local charity shop sorting dead peoples nickers and pants out,Did help my parole officer was a sky customer of mine at the time

How doesn't that surprise me! Pinching knickers off washing lines again???

Ha ha just saw the edit mentioning old folks nicks. Thought you'd be into that!

How doesn't that surprise me! Pinching knickers off washing lines again???

Ha ha just saw the edit mentioning old folks nicks. Thought you'd be into that!
At least i wear the pants in my house jock unlike you,She who must be obeyed and beam me up obeys

I can assure you jock that you can get frozen mice and chicks from a pet shop,I was the bird feeder on my community service at our local bird sanctuary,If you drew the short straw you were in the local charity shop sorting dead peoples nickers and pants out,Did help my parole officer was a sky customer of mine at the time
You can mate my mate gets them for his snake my local pet suppliers does them

Back