Healthy man, 42, who rejected jab dies four weeks after catching Covid

See all these anti vaxers will be the ones crying like melts if/when they get it and put more strain on our NHS and if anyone they know tragiacally passes away will have guilt for sure and probably claim ET came down and probed them from behind so couldn't have been covid🤣🤣.

Last edited:
You’ll find answers to your nonsensical drivel among my other posts. You claim to know who the real experts are, because you’ve been conditioned to trust authority without question and to ridicule those who don’t.

Anyway, I’ll leave you with some links to ignore at your own leisure.

The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis

20 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT POLIO.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/11-01-CHD_Flushots_TRI_2018_FINALCOLOR_WEB.pdf

Measles Vaccination and Autism: The Inexcusable Suppression of a Long-Documented Link
You keep posting links to a site, childrenshealthdefense.org, that is run by someone who is a known anti vaxer, with no medical/scientific experts on the board, 2 of the 4 being legal professionals, far from being experts on vaccinations of any kind, and you claim these articles as fact ? these articles that they write and sign using just the organisations name as the authors daren't put their own name to the post.

Hardly reliable sources of information

You keep posting links to a site, childrenshealthdefense.org, that is run by someone who is a known anti vaxer, with no medical/scientific experts on the board, 2 of the 4 being legal professionals, far from being experts on vaccinations of any kind, and you claim these articles as fact ? these articles that they write and sign using just the organisations name as the authors daren't put their own name to the post.

Hardly reliable sources of information
There you go again with your drivel, he's not anti vax, and you'll find source links in the articles.

I'll leave you children alone now, to ponder over how you think the world will end. Will it be a virus, or will it be climate change?

My moneys on climate change, but it won't be the climate change myth that destroys us but rather the response to it.

No such thing as anti vax, is anti loss of freedom.
Most just don't get the worldwide ramifications of all this jab anything that moves

Where is the loss of freedom, other than if they decide to bring in covid passports you will not be able to go to a few places that require people to have had it, you are free to not have the vaccine if you do not want it.
The only freedom you have lost is the freedom to infect vulnerable people through being selfish and irresponsible.

Back