Healthy man, 42, who rejected jab dies four weeks after catching Covid

The antivax brigade never offer a reason why it's all happening.
At first they said it was to kill off the sheeple.
Now 90% of the sheeple have been double jabbed they don't give a reason as to why they think the governments of the world have supposedly invented the pandemic and spent trillions on a fake vaccine programme

The antivax brigade never offer a reason why it's all happening.
At first they said it was to kill off the sheeple.
Now 90% of the sheeple have been double jabbed they don't give a reason as to why they think the governments of the world have supposedly invented the pandemic and spent trillions on a fake vaccine programme
It's all down to the NWO don't you know :sneaky:

90% of people over 16 from Iceland are fully vaccinated and they still had to reinstate all Covid restrictions in July This year, Israel is similar. This rhetoric blaming everyone unvactinated for Covid rates climbing is just wrong and leading to a two tier society that will cause more damage than Covid long term. You can still contract/spread it vaccinated or not. Same as any respiratory virus. If you think after everyone's been vaccinated it will just go away, it won't. I got vaccinated months ago but I don't think it's right to push it on others if they have genuine fears. I especially don't agree with vaccinating children with no underlying health issues either given its extremely rare for children to die from it.

Everyone is obsessed with Covid thanks to the media whilst others with terminal illnesses are being forgotten. Suicide rates are through the roof and this alienation of people that don't want the vaccine will only make it worse.

Hard core Anti vaxxers are dickheads imo. But I also get people's hesitancy with this particular jab and it's long term effects and how the Gov are using it to bring in these "passports" into venues etc because again it makes no difference whether you're vaccinated or not so the passports don't mean sh!t imo.

Personally I would class antivaxers as a different type of person to those who have genuine reasons for not taking it, they are not not taking it because they are antivaxers.

Where as antivaxers won't take it because joe bloggs who has met with donald trump years ago has told them on his website, that he set up 6 months ago, that your brain will explode it you take the jab, and even though millions of people have taken it without their brians being splattered accross the room they still beleive good ol' Joe as he met Donald trump once so must know what he is talking about.
Totally agree with you grog

Everyone is obsessed with Covid thanks to the media whilst others with terminal illnesses are being forgotten. Suicide rates are through the roof and this alienation of people that don't want the vaccine will only make it worse.
Couldn't of said that better Myself, people are dying from cancer who wouldn't normally die because they can't get treated, at some point we have got to get on with life, we can't have this rise of cancer deaths and suicide continuing because the people suffering from these illnesses have 100% imo been left at the kerb side to rot, I mean, my doctors surgery still isn't allowing people in!! Why!!! It's there job to see patients who are sick, imagine being mentally ill and your crying for help and no 1 is there to support you. And I agree with your statement of alienation, we can't put every single man and women in the same category if they don't want the jab, its not fair to do so when none of us know that persons reasoning behind it.

I know people who have politely declined the offer of the vaccine as they want more time to see the possible long term effects. They barely speak about covid or the vaccine. I also know anti vaxers who deride anyone who was brainwashed into having the experimental vaccine by the government, the mainstream media, or whoever else. I'm much more interested in the opinion of the first group than the second as they have no agenda, don't speak hysterically and exaggerate, don't try to direct me to YouTube!/Facebook to back up their claims, and they don't question my freedom of choice in accepting the offer of the vaccine.

What is happening to all the un vaxed afghans etc who have landed in the uk, are they being vaxed or just left to run loose??

Couldn't of said that better Myself, people are dying from cancer who wouldn't normally die because they can't get treated, at some point we have got to get on with life, we can't have this rise of cancer deaths and suicide continuing because the people suffering from these illnesses have 100% imo been left at the kerb side to rot, I mean, my doctors surgery still isn't allowing people in!! Why!!! It's there job to see patients who are sick, imagine being mentally ill and your crying for help and no 1 is there to support you. And I agree with your statement of alienation, we can't put every single man and women in the same category if they don't want the jab, its not fair to do so when none of us know that persons reasoning behind it.

Sadly alot of doctors and surgeries are ignoring the really sick with serious illnesses. All are putting too much emphasis on covid and not enough on other serious illnesses.

Depression and other mental health illnesses are so hard to actually understand and treat and since covid it's become so much worse for those suffering. Only those who suffer from such mental illnesses will know how tough every single day is and how you have some horrendous days than others and with covid and everything it's an even bigger burden. Sadly support is not there currently and tbh hasn't been there really even Pre covid to a high degree.

Sadly alot of doctors and surgeries are ignoring the really sick with serious illnesses. All are putting too much emphasis on covid and not enough on other serious illnesses.

Depression and other mental health illnesses are so hard to actually understand and treat and since covid it's become so much worse for those suffering. Only those who suffer from such mental illnesses will know how tough every single day is and how you have some horrendous days than others and with covid and everything it's an even bigger burden. Sadly support is not there currently and tbh hasn't been there really even Pre covid to a high degree.
totally agree, my son phoned doctors and was told would be 4 weeks before can be seen, few days later he took an overdose, failed but not the point, he was admitted to hospital, was discharged within 2 days with no referals for mental health or anything.

totally agree, my son phoned doctors and was told would be 4 weeks before can be seen, few days later he took an overdose, failed but not the point, he was admitted to hospital, was discharged within 2 days with no referals for mental health or anything.

Sorry to hear this grog, I hope your Son is able to find the help he needs to make it through this time.

Really sorry to hear about what your son had to go through.

Trust me I understand mate what he has gone through from personal experience.

Hope he can find the right support to help him as time goes on mate.

Really sorry to hear about what your son had to go through.

Trust me I understand mate what he has gone through from personal experience.

Hope he can find the right support to help him as time goes on mate.
the helps out there but he's got to ask for it, which he doesn't do

Didn't mean to take over this thread with my post, just showing what you said about covid taking over the NHS does seem to be the case.

Trying to get a Dr's appointment is like a lottery, the receptionist go out of their way in my surgery, to thwart you.
Yet stalked myself regards appointment for covid-19 jab.

Back