Healthy man, 42, who rejected jab dies four weeks after catching Covid

No such thing as anti vax, is anti loss of freedom.
Most just don't get the worldwide ramifications of all this jab anything that moves
Of course there is such a thing as anti vax - they are people who are anti vaccination programmes put in place by their governments.
there are many people who don't bring their children to get any vaccinations based on their extensive research on the internet, and they will gladly tell you they are anti vaccinations.
you may not be anti vax, and see the vaccination program as an infringement of your civil liberties, but hey you don't speak for the rest of the world.

Of course there is such a thing as anti vax - they are people who are anti vaccination programmes put in place by their governments.
there are many people who don't bring their children to get any vaccinations based on their extensive research on the internet, and they will gladly tell you they are anti vaccinations.
you may not be anti vax, and see the vaccination program as an infringement of your civil liberties, but hey you don't speak for the rest of the world.
Due to religion and belief... Why is it not compulsory for All doctors and nurses within the NHS?

Ahhhhh religion, the saviour for us all. I remember reading a news article awhile back were surgeons performed a 16 hour multiple ops on someone who'd been in an accident.

When she woke the first thing she did was thank Jesus for saving her life,

no mention of the Doctors and nurses who stayed up all night in shifts.

Ahhhhh religion, the saviour for us all. I remember reading a news article awhile back were surgeons performed a 16 hour multiple ops on someone who'd been in an accident.

When she woke the first thing she did was thank Jesus for saving her life,

no mention of the Doctors and nurses who stayed up all night in shifts.
Why are you so against people's freedom of choice.
If you have had everything available pumped into you and are happy why villify those who have a different view? You have taken care of yourself your choice.
The UK is a multi racial society you need to understand that.
So why isn't it compulsory for all NHS doctors and nurses to get the vax?
Do you have a little story for this? You seemed to have conveniently chosen to ignore this part of the post.

🤣 🤣 OK

Why are you so against people's freedom of choice.
If you have had everything available pumped into you and are happy why villify those who have a different view? You have taken care of yourself your choice.
The UK is a multi racial society you need to understand that.
Do you have a little story for this? You seemed to have conveniently chosen to ignore this part of the post.
Probably because those who refuse to get the vaccine when offered it and who objected to doing anything that they could to avoid spreading the virus so that we could all get back to our normal way of life as quickly as possible, even if it was a little inconvenient like wearing a mask on public transport or in a supermarket and not having large gatherings during an easily spread pandemic which meant that some people who were vulnerable, who maybe could not have the vaccine, could catch the virus and may die from it. The selfishness and stupidity of the antivaxxers, antimaskers and all those who refused to follow the NHS advice meant that the unselfish, more sensible and responsible people had to put up with the restrictions and possibly watch their loved ones suffer or even die through the actions or the inactions of the refuseniks.

Because generally we do not live in a country that forces people to do things, but saying that, from November it will be compulsary for care workers to be vaccinated, who is to say this is not the first step to compulsary vaccination for other professions that care for the vulnarable ?

Healthy man, 42, who rejected jab dies four weeks after catching Covid

Just a reminder that even if you dont want it, its probably best to get it!!

Covid doesn't discriminate!
We all know the pcr tests are fake so many he just died like many did yearly post 2020

Probably because those who refuse to get the vaccine when offered it and who objected to doing anything that they could to avoid spreading the virus so that we could all get back to our normal way of life as quickly as possible, even if it was a little inconvenient like wearing a mask on public transport or in a supermarket and not having large gatherings during an easily spread pandemic which meant that some people who were vulnerable, who maybe could not have the vaccine, could catch the virus and may die from it. The selfishness and stupidity of the antivaxxers, antimaskers and all those who refused to follow the NHS advice meant that the unselfish, more sensible and responsible people had to put up with the restrictions and possibly watch their loved ones suffer or even die through the actions or the inactions of the refuseniks.
The continued ignorance of the vaccinated ...

Yep like the a it vaxers melts🖕🖕🖕
You mean the people that don’t follow the government bs propaganda . Inflating the deaths and cases to justify the lock down.
you mean people that research or resource their information from places other than the bbc or the newspapers

Anti vaxxers will continue with their theories and refuse vaccines at any cost. Which is their prerogative to do.

But pushing their narrative on those who have had the vaccine and saying this and that just aint gonna wash imo.

I wouldn't categorise all people who don't want the jab as selfish and stupid, not all people who don't want the jab are running around being morons, there's a few who don't want it due to not knowing long term effects, nothing wrong with that IMO.

I wouldn't categorise all people who don't want the jab as selfish and stupid, not all people who don't want the jab are running around being morons, there's a few who don't want it due to not knowing long term effects, nothing wrong with that IMO.

My uncles and other relatives are exactly like that tbh.

They refuse to take vaccines at any cost.

But tbf they do observe all the requirements still to this day.

My uncles and other relatives are exactly like that tbh.

They refuse to take vaccines at any cost.

But tbf they do observe all the requirements still to this day.
That's exactly what I mean, some of scared of what will happen if they take the jab which is completely fair, I've had both my jabs and I would have another 2 tomorrow but I'm not scared of the "side effects" but that's me wheres as my 55 year aunty won't have it because she's terrified that she will die from a blood clot, I think more needs to be done by doctors and government to drill it into the public that its actually ok to have it. I'm a firm believer that everyone should have it but for the ones who are scared and not running around like divs saying DONT HAVE THE JAB!!! Shouldn't be in the category of "an anti vaxxer"

Personally I would class antivaxers as a different type of person to those who have genuine reasons for not taking it, they are not not taking it because they are antivaxers.

Where as antivaxers won't take it because joe bloggs who has met with donald trump years ago has told them on his website, that he set up 6 months ago, that your brain will explode it you take the jab, and even though millions of people have taken it without their brians being splattered accross the room they still beleive good ol' Joe as he met Donald trump once so must know what he is talking about.

Personally I would class antivaxers as a different type of person to those who have genuine reasons for not taking it, they are not not taking it because they are antivaxers.

Where as antivaxers won't take it because joe bloggs who has met with donald trump years ago has told them on his website, that he set up 6 months ago, that your brain will explode it you take the jab, and even though millions of people have taken it without their brians being splattered accross the room they still beleive good ol' Joe as he met Donald trump once so must know what he is talking about.

Few relatives of my suffer from heart problems and few other medical conditions and they said they are scared of taking the vaccine and how it may affect their health and conditions they suffer from.

Which is fair enough. Can't really blame them for taking extra caution.

Back