Help! Settings up my IPTV on Zgemma h2s

What do you mean what image?..not sure..

What's with the constant double posts, 1st post is a quote followed by your answer in a second post?
You can combine your answer in the same post just by typing under the quoted text.
As I have just done.

BTW, AFAIK Vix and zGemmas don't get on too well.

EDIT: Ah, I see it's iPab.

What's with the constant double posts, 1st post is a quote followed by your answer in a second post?
You can combine your answer in the same post just by typing under the quoted text.
As I have just done.

EDIT; Ah, I see it IPab.
Sorry mate I'm new to this site didn't realise I was double posting? I followed every step you gave me download the file for bouquet maker put it on USB key but not joy when I tried to upload it to the box? What does iPab TV mean? On my box?

So you have not tried willobuild as you would change your mind ;)

Haven't tried it how do I change the build...I'd do anything as long as I could watch my IPTV on the box?..as your prob aware I'm fairly amateur at this ..would willobuild enable me to watch IPTV?

No, I havn't, might give it a try. It's just that I have read loads of times about Vix and zGemmas not making a loving couple.
As I said I never tried it, so really what would I know so. :)

@Stephenrat , not a bother, your last post was bang on. :(y):

Yes I do. There so ******* painful to set up at least with an android box I just install an IPTV app and away you go...is there any plugins that are for IPTV and easy to install and set up?

Really this is a "problem" for your provider to assist with.

Any provider, worth their salt, should make it as painless as possible to install their IPTV and also provide full step by step instructions and online help.
I hope you have just a trial and have not paid a full sub. for this.

EDIT: Just a thought, in case we're at cross purposes here, what EXACTLY is your understanding of IPTV, please ?

Stephenrat - if you've bought a sub from a provider ask them what build they support/recommend on your box.

Ask them for a setup guide so you can flash your box with the build. (they might send you a link to a YouTube video or a forum post, this is fine)

Ask your provider how to add their iptv service to your box with the build they've recommended.

Just get your supplier to turn them into a tiny url or highlight them and go on google. Type tiny url in copy and paste into there then click make tiny

Great I'll remember this for my 2nd box. I've added everything fine however I get all channels but no EPG? I'm running Wooshbuild. I've added my EPG Url correctly also....any ideas?

Great I'll remember this for my 2nd box. I've added everything fine however I get all channels but no EPG? I'm running Wooshbuild. I've added my EPG Url correctly also....any ideas?
Go to epg importer mate press green for plugins then epg importer then blue for sources tick e2m3u2bouquet maker and rytec and uk/Ireland live on sat 1 dead on sat2 movies and sports green to save then yellow to import

Back