I have a zgemma 2s box but it is crazy slow. I found it slow before but all of a sudden it is loads slower (bringing up epg etc).
Also I have lost all my sky channels (sky1, movies, sports)... bt sports still ok and box nation.

Was wondering if anyone knew;

- is there a way to speed up the box
- is there a box where the menus respond instantly (like a sky box) or are they all slow?
- is there a way to get sky channels via satellite (not iptv)

You can get some sky channels via satellite but none of the ones you REALLY want ( sports movies box office).
Mag 256 is very fast at responding but it's a different box completely.

On speeding the box up? I'm out sorry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have a zgemma 2s box but it is crazy slow. I found it slow before but all of a sudden it is loads slower (bringing up epg etc).
Also I have lost all my sky channels (sky1, movies, sports)... bt sports still ok and box nation.

Was wondering if anyone knew;

- is there a way to speed up the box
- is there a box where the menus respond instantly (like a sky box) or are they all slow?
- is there a way to get sky channels via satellite (not iptv)
I don't think there's a way to speed the box up as it's down to the internal memory to run everything you could always try cache flush see if that would help as for the sly channels only way to get them is virmin need a complete different box or it's iptv which people say isn't all that good with the star 2s box

I don't think there's a way to speed the box up as it's down to the internal memory to run everything you could always try cache flush see if that would help as for the sly channels only way to get them is virmin need a complete different box or it's iptv which people say isn't all that good with the star 2s box

What is virmin?

Take a look at the cable receiver faq thread in my sig

The Star-2S boxes are really slow anyway as you know - if you can cable in your area then it's time for a box upgrade to get channels back.

Take a look at the cable receiver faq thread in my sig

The Star-2S boxes are really slow anyway as you know - if you can cable in your area then it's time for a box upgrade to get channels back.

Thanks Ste, nice thread.. no cable in my area yet unfortunately

Back