Horse Racing

I done likewise to yesterday, except I done £2 singles and £2 doubles, instead of the £1 doubles, got a few singles, just couldnt get the 2 up on that bet, did come out £4 ahead, had better luck on my 2 outright doubles , at Newmarket I had Brando and Ghaiyyath, but at Lingfield I had a winning double Miss yoda and English king, got £25-60 of that one, both doubles were for £4

i got that a bit wrong always tomorrow lol, 3 meetings on sunday might have more of a chance to get a few winners.
wigan13

Baldings horses are going well at the minute, I have a tenner on Millisle tomorrow at 4/1, hopefully Murphy gets the guineas double, Millisle is a coastal resort in N-Ireland, spent manys a good summer day there as a kid in my great aunts caravan, its my oldest sons birthday tomorrow so I put £10 on good birthday at 3/1 in the 2.25, in the 1-50 I have taken Communique 5/2, Run wild in the 3-0clock race, I was £40 up over the last 3 days, so its the bookies money and now back to scratch.

Baldings horses are going well at the minute, I have a tenner on Millisle tomorrow at 4/1, hopefully Murphy gets the guineas double, Millisle is a coastal resort in N-Ireland, spent manys a good summer day there as a kid in my great aunts caravan, its my oldest sons birthday tomorrow so I put £10 on good birthday at 3/1 in the 2.25, in the 1-50 I have taken Communique 5/2, Run wild in the 3-0clock race, I was £40 up over the last 3 days, so its the bookies money and now back to scratch.
Good Luck with them m8.

Back