Horse Racing

Channels clearing which is the main thing for my lad and father in law as they love a flutter. Daily allowance is £3 :ROFLMAO:

Will he get the 5 timer on royal astronomer 14/1, I think Haydock is his local track and he usually rides well there, the same way that Franny Norton likes Chester.
Yes m8 he's top jockey there, or one of them anyway last one got beat tho.

i have been m8 when the cards av been in the paper,but since british racing has returned the cards av not even been in the racing post,just online.
wigan13

Has Sky sports racing gone now too on cable? I see obrien is at his racket again at Leopardstown, 3 horses in the Derby trial and his outsider goes to the front and stays there, his other two jockeys never even tried to catch the one in front, he is the biggest crook in irish racing, always has been and he always will be.

Last edited:
Has Sky sports racing gone now too on cable? I see obrien is at his racket again at Leopardstown, 3 horses in the Derby trial and his outsider goes to the front and stays there, his other two jockeys never even tried to catch the one in front, he is the biggest crook in irish racing, always has been and he always will be.
I got both racing channels on cable m8.

mines has gone on cable, racing uk has not worked for me on cable for months now, only sat, getting both on sat but not cable

I would always look at O Brien outsiders when he does have a few in the race you just never know what he has planned for the horse.
Had a bet on Jonah Jones their if not stopped in the run would have possibly caught the winner was flying had plenty of lengths to make up in last furlong liked the horse so glad showed their another few wins in the horse.

Talking about card sharing, sky sports racing was working on cable c/s but not working for me as from today, both still working on sat c/s, but I just wanted to know if it has went on cable for anyone else, suppose it does not matter much longer anyway.

Back