Horse Racing

Wide open race, I will go for Murphy on Kameko, quickest ever 2000 guineas winner, for me if he stays , he wins, Love looks a top quality horse in the oaks, but you can never write Dettori of, might be worth doing his two in a saviour double.

Wide open race, I will go for Murphy on Kameko, quickest ever 2000 guineas winner, for me if he stays , he wins, Love looks a top quality horse in the oaks, but you can never write Dettori of, might be worth doing his two in a saviour double.
I'm not convinced kameko will stay m8, but you're right if he stays he wins (y)

Starting to think Aiden Obrien is in league with the devil with these yearly derby wins with his outsiders, dont know what the other jockeys were doing letting Serpentine get so far in front, suppose they, like most of us watching, thought the leader would run out of petrol in the last few furlongs.

Well done anyone who had the winner today. Only bet with my free bet this week but was unplaced. Not really bothering with betting on any sports lately.

Dont blame you, I had a bit of luck last weekend and at the start of the week, then it dried up, never done a horse bet yesterday, but I done a £10 treble on BTTS on last nights 3 games, Charlton let that one down.

Dont blame you, I had a bit of luck last weekend and at the start of the week, then it dried up, never done a horse bet yesterday, but I done a £10 treble on BTTS on last nights 3 games, Charlton let that one down.
Stopped betting and watching the football at the moment no interest in it at the moment a lot of the games have seen have been boring.

Horse racing at the moment is up and down a lot of surprise results last week.

I had Ghaiyyath, Favorite moon, Dashing Willoughby in a 60p yankee, my loser was Laafy, my other yankee had 2 winners, Montathem and Magny Cours and 2 2nds Soceity Lion and Postileo, still came out a few quid up, 8 horses backed 5 winners and 3 seconds.

I had Ghaiyyath, Favorite moon, Dashing Willoughby in a 60p yankee, my loser was Laafy, my other yankee had 2 winners, Montathem and Magny Cours and 2 2nds Soceity Lion and Postileo, still came out a few quid up, 8 horses backed 5 winners and 3 seconds.
I had 2 winners in lucky 15 both W. Buick rides but had £10 on Ghaiyyath took 5/2 so little profit.

I had 2 winners in lucky 15 both W. Buick rides but had £10 on Ghaiyyath took 5/2 so little profit.
Good couple of winners.

Your doing well with Buick be a dream bet for you if started teaming up with gosden again lol.

Picked couple of winners today 40s 28s forgot to bet one horse and that one won at 22s one that got away lol.

No good today, some right prices have gone in. :cry:
Yeah been hard for favs today.

When seen Ayr was Soft and was going to testing/tacky ground some of the prices for soft going horses where big so glad to pick 40/1 and 28/1 winners their.

Noticed your trainer Gosden has one out tomorrow in the big race at pontefract.

Back