Horse Racing

Volcano just bump in to one got to watch the winner trainer most her horses come alive when soft and heavy going.

Not had many bets just couple yesterday bet on Candlish and Dobbin horses at Ayr Dobbin had two out of 3 won and other placed and Candlish both placed.

Volcano just bump in to one got to watch the winner trainer most her horses come alive when soft and heavy going.

Not had many bets just couple yesterday bet on Candlish and Dobbin horses at Ayr Dobbin had two out of 3 won and other placed and Candlish both placed.
Winning streak ended but can't complain, she's got knight Commander tomorrow.

Winning streak ended but can't complain, she's got knight Commander tomorrow.
yeah you have done well with her runners wouldn't write off her runner tomorrow.

is it you who likes to back Pipe horses?

Just went had a bet on Lucky lucky man 8s was going to leave it to found out half hour before race going turned heavy horse is now 3 from 3 on heavy that will do for my only bet well i forgot a bet Candlish horse just won at Bangor might have a look at Football tonight with the change.

Last edited:
yeah you have done well with her runners wouldn't write off her runner tomorrow.

is it you who likes to back Pipe horses?

Just went had a bet on Lucky lucky man 8s was going to leave it to found out half hour before race going turned heavy horse is now 3 from 3 on heavy that will do for my only bet well i forgot a bet Candlish horse just won at Bangor might have a look at Football tonight with the change.
I do like d.pipe but hit and miss at the minute m8.

I do like d.pipe but hit and miss at the minute m8.
Looking at racing for tomorrow and he stands out at Fakenham he has two runners sent 34 runners their 16 won and 9 more placed the first runner with young 7lb claimer on has won his only ride for him at Fakenham and Tom Scudamore on the other horse he ridden 22 of them runners 11 won 4 more placed.(y)

Looking at racing for tomorrow and he stands out at Fakenham he has two runners sent 34 runners their 16 won and 9 more placed the first runner with young 7lb claimer on has won his only ride for him at Fakenham and Tom Scudamore on the other horse he ridden 22 of them runners 11 won 4 more placed.(y)
You're tempting me now m8.

Three horses have been backed in 2.35 race at Uttoxeter number 2 66s in to 9s and number 13 100s in to between 18s-16s number 7 from 9/4 to 11/8 if running to form seven should go well.

Signed up for No bet November, instead of doing a bet, We are giving £25 a week, per man to local charities, I am doing St Vincent De Paul and our local food bank, We also took out sponser sheets and whatever we get in goes to the same charities that we have picked, I have a nice few quid promised in sponsers so far, so I need to make sure I keep to it, be harder at the weekends for everyone, as there are a few doing it that only bet at the weekends , 12 in each group of family and friends, 5 groups in all, so hopefully get a decent amount raised, So big day for me on Saturday, last betting day for a month. I had 5 football bets tonight, all were going great after the first 5-55 games, all running, then all let down by the 8pm games, those later games were bad tonight for betting.

Signed up for No bet November, instead of doing a bet, We are giving £25 a week, per man to local charities, I am doing St Vincent De Paul and our local food bank, We also took out sponser sheets and whatever we get in goes to the same charities that we have picked, I have a nice few quid promised in sponsers so far, so I need to make sure I keep to it, be harder at the weekends for everyone, as there are a few doing it that only bet at the weekends , 12 in each group of family and friends, 5 groups in all, so hopefully get a decent amount raised, So big day for me on Saturday, last betting day for a month. I had 5 football bets tonight, all were going great after the first 5-55 games, all running, then all let down by the 8pm games, those later games were bad tonight for betting.
Brilliant what you are doing if doing that would probs remove bank details from bookies for that month.

Hope you go out tomorrow with a big winning pot of cash.:smiley:

Was going to back a horse for tomorrow at Ayr and the trainer went pulled the horse out just now because of the going even though the horse has a win and 1 place from 4 on heavy.
Baffled with that must have the horse lined up for another race don't know why pull horse when goes very well on on heavy and even soft going all best runs on testing going.

Was going to back a horse for tomorrow at Ayr and the trainer went pulled the horse out just now because of the going even though the horse has a win and 1 place from 4 on heavy.
Baffled with that must have the horse lined up for another race don't know why pull horse when goes very well on on heavy and even soft going all best runs on testing going.
Keep an eye out for it over the coming days and see if they run it at another meeting

Back