Horse Racing

Not sure how true this is but premier league might get suspended after this round of games.

Too many matches having to postpone and players staff are getting COVID more and missing games.

Could be like a two week break but find out soon if anything going to happen with the league.
Pity the break didn't start last night the way the BAGGIES are playing m8.

I only bet a fiver, so £5 free in play bet.
Yeah Skybet where doing £5 bet a meant Bet365 that offer was for.

Yeah seen the West Brom score brought him in to keep them up and better at defending and let in 5 personally don’t know why they let Bilic go they are going to be favs to go down before season started so should have just kept him.

Hope you done Nicholls runners today.

Last edited:
Yeah Skybet where doing £5 bet a meant Bet365 that offer was for.

Yeah seen the West Brom score brought him in to keep them up and better at defending and let in 5 personally don’t know why they let Bilic go they are going to be favs to go down before season started so should have just kept him.

Hope you done Nicholls runners today.
Only had 2 of p.h.nicholls m8, silly me, as for the BAGGIES I give up, the owners need to sell asap.

Yepp, enough for his dinner and he might get a dessert if he's nice with MR LAI. :ROFLMAO:
:tearsofjoy:
A know owners want to stay in premier league due to the money but sometimes you got to realise you can’t spend as much as others and better off sticking to what Norwich done they kept team from Championship they went back down but when went down they didn’t have to sell everyone like a QPR and Fulham done few years ago.
Got to keep club in a good financial state.
Shall see what he gets in January.

Wasn’t to surprised was abandoned but I was surprised they never called Inspection when the horses got declared on Thursday.

Think every course should be inspection during this weather we have had and is to last for least another week.

Did have two lined up had to wait to see if they went to Ayr they did but obviously got abandoned so stuck the few quid on Crystal Palace to win already paid out with Bet365

Back