Horse Racing

Fingers crossed for bit of luck on tonight 3 premier league games both team 2 cards each massive price different between bet365 & Skybet. Skybet are offering shocking odds 23/1 yet bet365 offering 121/1. Got to be worth few quid at them odds refs not best but hope for a bit of luck.emoji_clap(y)

So close Burnley one dirtiest teams in the league burst my 121/1 coupon by one card.:X3:

won on other two coupons each game 3 cards or more and every team 1 card each. So will take the profit tonight could have been a large profit if Burnley got that second card.

You had real bad luck there mate, usually Burnley are a cert for at least 2 yellow cards, but it was a good sweat for anyone that had a bet on it, just so unlucky.
A know who ever they play next be two cards in first 10 minutes :tearsofjoy:

They gave away 15 free kicks 2 more than Utd who got two so hard luck.

Always look at cards markets some cracking odds especially bet365. Would only use Skybet as last resort their odds are getting more awful by the day.

Did you have a bet tonight.

You had real bad luck there mate, usually Burnley are a cert for at least 2 yellow cards, but it was a good sweat for anyone that had a bet on it, just so unlucky.
You had a go on Kane & Son both 2SOT 4/1. (Skybet)
Rest with Betfair.
Sterling to have 4 or more shots on target 10/1
Foden & De Bruyne 2SOT each 7/1
De Bruyne & Sterling 2SOT each 5/1

Dont have betfair, But I have taken skybets enhanced acca tonight, Barca looks like the hard one, but with the french and italian cups, the big teams dont play their full teams, but its worth a tenner at 5/1.

Dont have betfair, But I have taken skybets enhanced acca tonight, Barca looks like the hard one, but with the french and italian cups, the big teams dont play their full teams, but its worth a tenner at 5/1.
Barca was tricky one PSG won but Juventus throw away two goal lead but won in extra time their been very unpredictable for past two seasons.

Got three bets up 3 singles even money 5/4 11/8 all card bets.

Didn’t know you never had betfair account would look at their sign up offers as they offer more than Skybet for all those type of bets you like and more often than not they offer much better odds and you can get bets boosted to better prices.

Has anyone else got problems opening bet365 app, its saying under maintenance in my area ??, Back to normal now.

Last edited:
Will try put up some stats soon no one needs to back them.

Going to give weekend betting a miss keeping cash for few bets Monday.

Good luck everyone with their bets.

Skybet have a boost for Wolves game Neto or Neves to have 1 shot on target between them 1/1.

Back