Horse Racing

Morning Everyone, bet365 are doing up to £10 in play on liverpool v man city game, if I have my usual 2 players to score anytime with a £5 on each will I qualify for the full £10 in play ??
Who you got in mind for your Liverpool game.

What’s everyone thoughts on this.

The UK Gambling Commission are proposing new regulations whereby bookmakers would have to conduct stringent affordability checks on all customers. While the aim is to protect vulnerable customers, the new measures could mean demanding proof of income & credit checks.
Following up on this.
If this goes ahead then a lot of money will be lost from racing when at the moment their not much at the moment.

Basically the bookies will have to ask for all your details bank details your tax where you’re income comes from your credit history etc and if you lose £100 in a month you will have to prove everytime all your bank details credit etc you can afford this.
Am all for keeping an eye on people with cash but their a point where even richer people will have to prove all details to when they lose £100 a month.
A lot of people will stop betting online and I will to if they do am not having to prove everytime if you lose £100 a month all your personal details which heard from companies who have said the bookies have no right to ask for a lot of these details they want about all your history.

Noticed earlier on Bet365 have priced up Man City keeper Ederson at 9/4 to score anytime and son is bigger price at 13/5 to score anytime both teams play each other at the weekend can’t remember last time see a goalkeeper shorter to score in a game than a outfield player especially when it’s a striker and doesn’t stop their he’s even shorter than son to score first and last.:hushed::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Back