Horse Racing

What’s everyone backing for the first race at a Cheltenham Skybet doing money back as cash if lose and other doing free bets back if you lose.

🏇HORSE RACING🏇
---------------
🕰10:30AM MARSEILLE
---------------
➡️SKY SPORTS RACING
---------------
🕰1:30PM NEWCASTLE, MARSEILLE BORELY & AUTEUIL
---------------
➡️SKY SPORTS RACING
---------------
🕰1:15PM TAUNTON, AINTREE & CHELMSFORD
---------------
➡️RACING TV
---------------
🕰2:00PM AINTREE
---------------
➡️ITV 1
---------------
🕰5:45PM LAUREL PARK, GULFSTREAM,AQUEDUCT, HAWTHORNE
& KEENELAND.
---------------
➡️SKY SPORTS RACING

Only when there's a festival, I got out of the habit of regular betting on the horses when covid brought it all to a grinding halt. You still betting mate?
Yeah still bet not as much though.
Yeah covid at the time was no racing everyone was betting on any type of horse racing least your got your sorted not always betting.👍🏻

Yeah still bet not as much though.
Yeah covid at the time was no racing everyone was betting on any type of horse racing least your got your sorted not always betting.👍🏻

Oh I was never betting too much, used to track my wins and losses and always turned a profit over a year. Just fell out of the habit of following the sport.

Oh I was never betting too much, used to track my wins and losses and always turned a profit over a year. Just fell out of the habit of following the sport.
Yeah but pointless having a bet when as you say you fell out of following the sport. Plenty people would still have bets which is wrong.
You must been doing something right to be always turning a profit over a year👍🏻

Back in the day, I used to take Match Bets on Horse Races...
Generally made a profit and enjoyed it.
Don't seem to see those opportunities any more.

Back in the day, I used to take Match Bets on Horse Races...
Generally made a profit and enjoyed it.
Don't seem to see those opportunities any more.
Horse racing for you these days enjoyed having a bet over the years but nowadays don’t bet as much. Horse racing only seems to be going down hill these days and struggle to see it changing anytime soon.

Reactions: PCM
Back