Horse Racing

Nothing new seems from the bookies they will try anything to stop them paying out big money wins and when they try to offer this guy less money to close their case that tells you all you need to know they knew this guy would win in court and didn’t want to pay the 1.7Million but in the end they had to pay all plus the interest.
Yes but they make millions and it won't be a set back for them in the great scheme of things. Would have been much better to announce a big win to the world and drag in more mug punters to fleece.

Yes but they make millions and it won't be a set back for them in the great scheme of things. Would have been much better to announce a big win to the world and drag in more mug punters to fleece.
Bookies pick and choose what suits them.
They make all these adverts on tv or on social media making out like come and play and win big but till that person wins big they want to close your account and accept your getting nothing of that money.
But good on that guy taking them to court even though took few years to get what was his money.

Anyone had a bet in the last week.
A few quid down at newmarket this week, got one football bet up out of 4 bets done on Tuesday night, small profit, but I got a nice football bet up tonight, good profit from it, back on track for the weekend, well friday and sunday, dont think there is any racing on saturday, and no 3pm football games, all 12-30 and evening kick offs.

A few quid down at newmarket this week, got one football bet up out of 4 bets done on Tuesday night, small profit, but I got a nice football bet up tonight, good profit from it, back on track for the weekend, well friday and sunday, dont think there is any racing on saturday, and no 3pm football games, all 12-30 and evening kick offs.
Nice win tonight. (y)
Not had many bets got two up last night doubled my money and had a good few quid on Beckett horse in the last race at Newmarket today got told last night to back it so glad paid off 9/1 winner.
Yeah racing is on Saturday afternoon ones starts at 11am and night meetings 4.30pm onwards but two big meetings Ayr & Newbury for Saturday changed to Sunday.
Football wise they mostly all kick off at 12.30 and the odds games at 5.30 and 8.00.

Ayr.

Fergal OBrien sent just 14 horses here 7 won 2 placed all runners he’s had in hurdle races here is 5 winners from 5 runners has one today 1.30 Beyond The Pale.

3.15 Dan Skelton has won this race last 3 years Harry onboard last two winners got Not That Fuisse.

Keep eye on Theinval in this race entered again here Sunday has ran well here in 2018 finished 4th then won the next day ran both days here 2017 finished second twice.

Brian Ellison has won this race too twice (2013 2016) got Nietzsche.

3.50 Dino Velvet won this in 2018 back today and Theatre Legend won this in 2019 back today.

4.27 Nicky Richards won this in 2015 and 2018 got No Regrets today.

Bath.

Roger Varian sends one here he is 19 wins 13 placed from 49 (32/49) David Egan rides for trainer here he is 3 wins 3 placed from 8 (6/8) 5.40 On My Way.

Ballinrobe.

Noel Meade since 2016 had 45 runners 11 won 17 placed (28/45) 4.55 Charlie Siringo 5.30 Fauguernon.

Stats don’t need to back them. (y)

Noticed Skybet are doing bet boost on Kane 1 shot on target at 1/1 tonight if that is any interest to you.

Noticed Skybet are doing bet boost on Kane 1 shot on target at 1/1 tonight if that is any interest to you.
Yeah, I took that tonight, I have got stung by the same bet , this past 2 saturday lunchtime games, but it looked too good tonight, £10 maximum is all they give on the bet now, also got a goal in each half treble up tonight, Blackburn, Peterborough and Everton games, plus Everton v Spurs for 2-2, 3-3, 3-2 and 2-3, a bet I do often for the live tv games, only had the fiver on the bet, but £2 on 2-2 and £1 on the other 3, its a great bet for the live sky and BT games.

Thirsk.

Richard Hannon Jnr sends 3 here doesn’t send many here today 5 wins 4 placed from 13 (9/13).

11.40 Riffaa Wonder 1.40 Al Madhar 2.10 Motakhayyel.

Charlie Fellowes 5 wins 5 placed from 18 (10/18) 1.40 Jeremiah.

2.10 Richard Fahey won this 5 times 2008 2012 2015 2017 2018 sends one today Toro Strike.

stats dont need to back them. (y)

Have had a small wager on the horses today the virtual ones and so far have a 80/1 winner so getting £12.15 back:
Inkedruff_LI.jpg

Back