Horse Racing

Skybets usual saturday lunchtime offer didnt take long to come good today, Salah to have at least one shot on target at evens, worst thing about it was its a £10 maximum offer, but at the end of the day its a free tenner.

Skybets usual saturday lunchtime offer didnt take long to come good today, Salah to have at least one shot on target at evens, worst thing about it was its a £10 maximum offer, but at the end of the day its a free tenner.
You done the Skybet boost tonight.

You done the Skybet boost tonight.
Yeah, I took the 3 players to have 1 or more shots on target, got a few football bets up last night and I got a treble up on the horses, tonight, 3 favs, but they all looked good things, 2 of them at Punchestown and the other at Cheltenham.

Yeah, I took the 3 players to have 1 or more shots on target, got a few football bets up last night and I got a treble up on the horses, tonight, 3 favs, but they all looked good things, 2 of them at Punchestown and the other at Cheltenham.
Did you get bet £10 and get £10 matched for Liverpool game on Skybet.
If goes ahead.

No mate, I just did the one football bet tonight, goal in each half treble, Leicester game and the german and french games.

Back