How many chanels can be recorded?

Panjas51

Hello,

I've watch a YouTube presentation on the H2S or 2S, and the owner was able to record 3 chanels.
after some discussion, he told me that he could record up to 7.

how could this work with a twin tunner?

My initial thoughts are you can't. A twin tuner is exactly that 2 feeds at any one time.

You can record two things and watch a recording, but record 3 things? Maybe record IPTV at the same time??

I would be interested to hear if anyone has any info on this.

Is there a link to the youtube video available?

It's to do with the transponders and frequencies and polarity of the channels being recorded - If you press the down button on your remote while both tuners are recording you can see what other channels you can watch or record at the same time unavailable ones will be grey and available white....several is theoretically possible but whether your HDD / USB can keep up with the throughput of data is another thing!

It's to do with the transponders and frequencies and polarity of the channels being recorded - If you press the down button on your remote while both tuners are recording you can see what other channels you can watch or record at the same time unavailable ones will be grey and available white....several is theoretically possible but whether your HDD / USB can keep up with the throughput of data is another thing!

Well guess what has just been added to my list of things to try soon.

Nice knowledge mt :-)

Yep, so even with a single tuner you can record one and watch another...just not necessarily the one you want to watch! lol

Back