How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

HI - my box, is able to update s/w through the remote, but whenever I try - it fails - any solutions to this?? Thanks.

flashing kryptview

hi everyone, can you please advise me if the files in this tutorial are still the ones to use, thanks in advance :)

I have flashed the box and had most of the channels - but when i switched the box back on today channels had gone, done a rescan and some of the channels came back but the sound has gone crackly (if thats a word) should i rescan? Or am i doing something wrong ? any help would be great :)

sounds like a bad connection or scanning on wrong tp address

check signal strength on one of the channels
if lower than about 80% scan on another tp address
do a reset to factory default, then rescan on another area.
if that doesn't work.

check your coax and f connector, or splitter if you have
one.

the box should auto update when on standby so you shouldn't
loose your channels once scanned in. More than likely a bad connection somewhere.

If you can't sort it you may be better starting a new thread,
more likely to get better feedback rather than tagging on to old
threads. let us know how you get on.;)

Checked all connections, done a reset then a re-scan now everything is working fine :) Hate to admit it but the sound issue was down to the volume on the box being at its lowest and i was increasing the volume on using the tv remote - doh! :)

look in the download section at the top of the page
DVB forum all you need is in there

If you get stuck post again but start a new thread
rather than adding on to old threads in the stickies section
it will get noticed quicker

good luck(y)

it makes life a lot easier if you could find someone with a pc and xp with a serial port to flash box with a null modem cable,vista and usb bring in other problems like drivers not installed or adapter not suited,it can be done
but more brick walls to climb over with usb.

sometimes you need to power off at rear box modem and router for 3o secs then on ,it should connect then,also server is in upgrade mode at the moment back shortly .
not too sure if they light up or not or faulty cable.

Na m8 I have a k box on at the mo and had ordered a new 1 for a pal... after flashing it I connected it up and no signal at all.
I knew once the lan didn't light up it was juiced, changed cable back over to mine and worked a charm so faulty box. Only prob is retailers wont take back box if they have been upgraded so had to flash back to original FTA state. Probable easy enough to repair but didn't want to fiddle about with chipboard

thanks i've set up the box....The box worked for a few days, now its not getting any channels apart from 1-5.....Ive tried to update and nothings updating, what can i do?

Back