How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

I have just ordered the Kryptview a780 and want to know if i need any special firmware to get the box working or can i just download it. I am not to good on computers. will it be easy to set up or will it be complicated to set up.

check the link in the post above that Hiteck posted if you read youll find its all there

hello got new box today trying to install will hopefully work

Added after 4 minutes:

iis this everything i need?

Last edited:
Guys does this 'sticky' contain the latest firmware for the A780...? Just had mine delivered today and I'll hoping to have a no complications loading and eventual watching...!

The firmware links are hosted off site, >>>>>> Downloads - TechKings this is the September file although not the latest, >>>>> Kryptview A780 latest september firmware - Downloads - TechKings the latest being 12/12/2010, you can use any and then update to the latest via the NET, "Menu - Installation - 0000 - and down to S/W update, press OK and it will update to the latest". But first thing to do with your box is to set it up to TV and check in Menu - Installation to see if it has Firmware installed, I am aware that a large number of boxes are being sent out with the Sept/09/09 Firmware already installed, if this is the case just do as above and you will be fine.

Lovely Jubbly malchi.(y)

I've tried updating but comes back "download not requested" so will try to plug into tv and see what I get.:beg:

Hope this is the solution instead of me sending the box back.:censored:

you did not study the guide to closely,load up the firmware in the downloader,box needs to be off at the back first then press download and count to 3 power on box and it should load then.
that is when you are flashing with cable and pc

for obvious reasons boxes from suppliers are only sold with fta on boxes,they need to be updated to go further.

Thanks for the info cactikid

But I've got two boxes and both come up with the same message.

I'm taking the boxes into work tomorrow to see if the same problem occurs

Will reply tomorrow evening.

Had my new kryptview a780 for a few days, been struggling to download the bin firmware file, hope this site will help me.

Added after 16 minutes:

Guys in unablt to open the loader (its a .rar file.....) also unable to download the bin file, any ideas? im on windows 7

Last edited:
hello, i am trying to download firmware on to kryptview for the first time but i cant seems to do it . help please

my kryptview a750 has lost all its channels, will this process on downloading the loader and bin file solve the problem and bring it all back. ive got the iconnecter wired to it. its was working b4 not since last week and i dont have a clue how to work this as its all new to me

thankss

hi i bought a kryptview a780 about 2 weeks ago and i've been having problems with it all the channels come up scrambled no vidoe once a day i have to factory reset it every day and rescan for the channels . is there a fix for this can sombody help thank you​

Back