How to flash Arnet Kryptview - Firmware Loading Guide / Tutorial .

are the Kryptview boxes are working is it worth to buy them for £150 i as my sv 7 is not working have any body got any idea for me plz thanx

the kryptviews are working,

Nobody can answer whether its worth you paying any amount for one, entirely up to yourself

as with any of these boxes, nobody knows how long they'll last

so basically have it connected to the pc via r232.

then plug the switch in, turn the power on from behind and then press the front power button

then open the loader on the pc.

- sorry for asking these questions, first time flashing

Added after 7 minutes:

the bin file on the first post is no longer downloadable

Last edited:
*NEED HELP* when i go to down load the bin file(and after signing up on 4shared website) it says the following:the file link you requested is not valid please help guys much appreciated

disco dave You have asked the question here already, don't multi post and wait for an answer

post deleted

Last edited:
im having trouble i managed to update firmware correctly.. but when i set up the evolution i-connector i unpluged it as it was flashing the lights funny. not reaslising it was suppose to be doin this now only getting the power light.. please help... cheers guys... i tried on another i connector and it worked perfect.. not sure how to get the i-connector back to life????? cheers

what cables are required.?
i here null cable but a null cable is to female ends right.?
my laptop only has vga.
is there an adapter.?
if so anyone know the name of the adapter.?
and does anyone know of a good link to download flash bin.?

thanks.

what cables are required.?
i here null cable but a null cable is to female ends right.?
my laptop only has vga.
is there an adapter.?
if so anyone know the name of the adapter.?
and does anyone know of a good link to download flash bin.?

thanks.

you need this adapter
StarTech.com USB to RS232 Serial DB9 Adapter Cable Serial adapter - USB

and yes the cable is 2 female ends

you will find the loader and firmware in the download section on this site
follow this tut
http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/...ryptview-firmware-loading-guide-tutorial.html

I followed all the instructions & have kryptview a750 box, after the scan finished & I do ok .. then I get the message 'Not certified product' for the channels, I connect through iconnector, strange thing is that I only get two lights on the connector should normally get three, the CFG light is not coming up.. any help would be much appreciated..

Added after 58 minutes:

On my kryptview box i get displayed 'Cert' and if I reboot I get message 'Not certified product' .. need help

Last edited:
Hi loca1hero,

Are you using the right firmware, A750 firmware and not A780. Try this firmware and see if it sorts the problem out. If it does, do not forget to do a S/W update to get the latest firmware as you will need to be running this very soon.

Back