I55 crashed red white light flashing

My i55 plus crashed the other day so i decided to reflash with OpenATV 6.4 a process i have done many times only this time once the front light flashes red/white i know its loading and after a few minutes the OpenATV splash screen appears then disappears and screen remains blank with a slight flickering i have tried different usb sticks all with same result , Help please has my box died or does it need some bootloader to recover it? any help or advice is appreciated

pabloescaban

VIP Member
TK Supporter
My i55 plus crashed the other day so i decided to reflash with OpenATV 6.4 a process i have done many times only this time once the front light flashes red/white i know its loading and after a few minutes the OpenATV splash screen appears then disappears and screen remains blank with a slight flickering i have tried different usb sticks all with same result , Help please has my box died or does it need some bootloader to recover it? any help or advice is appreciated
Try a different PSU, as long as its the same voltage and the same, or slightly higher ampage it will power it up 99% of the time, zgemma PSU's are notorious for failing like this