I55 crashed red white light flashing

My i55 plus crashed the other day so i decided to reflash with OpenATV 6.4 a process i have done many times only this time once the front light flashes red/white i know its loading and after a few minutes the OpenATV splash screen appears then disappears and screen remains blank with a slight flickering i have tried different usb sticks all with same result , Help please has my box died or does it need some bootloader to recover it? any help or advice is appreciated

My i55 plus crashed the other day so i decided to reflash with OpenATV 6.4 a process i have done many times only this time once the front light flashes red/white i know its loading and after a few minutes the OpenATV splash screen appears then disappears and screen remains blank with a slight flickering i have tried different usb sticks all with same result , Help please has my box died or does it need some bootloader to recover it? any help or advice is appreciated
Try a different PSU, as long as its the same voltage and the same, or slightly higher ampage it will power it up 99% of the time, zgemma PSU's are notorious for failing like this

Back