"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Sorry if already covered, my epg since yesterday is showing, Kris Marshall or test 5 for holly on an awful lot of the channels, I've tried force updating cross epg and it's also updated itself overnight but still doing it, only had the build on for a week and its been grand otherwise, any ideas? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can try to download again on EPG or delete EPG via FTP so they save

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In crossepg try defragment database then download now if that doesn't work try ftp media/hdd and delete the epg.dat file reboot box you should now have no epg then redownload crossepg

Hi Guys

I followed the guide and have channels working but they are not the same channel numbers as my Sly ROI. Eg Sly Sports would be 4456 and so on.All channels are in the thousands. Also the full EPG is not loading just shows whats on now and next. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

EDIT: Managed to fix the issue :)

Last edited:
Hi folks,. Just got a zgemma h2s box. Connected 2 satellite cables in line a (bottom right) and line b. When I do the auto bouquets search if give a tuner lock error. Tried both line on my open box and both are sending to the box. Set up both signals for the astra 28.2e but cannot get any further. Checked the signal finder and get a with signal, b appears to not get anything.

What do I need do to get this working?

Hi folks,. Just got a zgemma h2s box. Connected 2 satellite cables in line a (bottom right) and line b. When I do the auto bouquets search if give a tuner lock error. Tried both line on my open box and both are sending to the box. Set up both signals for the astra 28.2e but cannot get any further. Checked the signal finder and get a with signal, b appears to not get anything.

Mate you need to put the leads into both LNB IN tuners, not the one that says tuner b, once that's done, it should work fine, hope this helps

Last edited:

Mate you need to put the leads into both LNB IN tuners, not the one that says tuner b, once that's done, it should work fine, hope this helps

Yeah both are in the LNB in and re-terminated one line that had got bent and now got signal on both lines, still can't get past timeout tuner lock error. Any ideas/help appreciated?

Rob

That has happened to me a few times lad. Best thing to do is reflash the box and start again after imputting the correct settings.
I also stopped it by unplugging the box for an hour or so (prob don't need that long but recommend at least 10mins). when I tried to download epg after that. it went as normal. I tried loads of times restarting the box but never helped

Hi there i am reading this post as i too have a gemma box. it all seems to be running fine but i keep seeing
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

my two lines that i have i mgcamd on my box do not have this before them. is this normal or do i need to edit my newcand.list to put this first. thanks for any help.

Hi all,
I have followed Rusty's tutorial for zgemma h2s. Got test line .does not work. All free view works. But no sly channels.
Cables connected correctly at the back.
Lines entered in appropriate usr/keys
Anything else I should be doing?
Thanks for any help

I just turned from tuner a to tuner b and bingo no time out any more went back to the first page and everything went to the letter thanks for this post

zgemma H.2S reflash stuck on boot flash with red light any ideas.

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

zgemma H.2S reflash stuck on boot flash with red light any ideas.

Im trying to download the file and it wont let me until I have a relevant post??

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 PM ----------

Im trying to download the file and it wont let me until I have a relevant post??

Back