"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Thanks, just downloading now. Existing image is unstable...

Downloaded now, box flashed, settings updated, EPG downloaded and backup made. Took about an hour start to finish.

Really appreciate the idiot guide, and looking forward to hopefully finally having a stable box.

Thanks RustyMG!

Can I just suggest something. Once installed press menu> setup>system> software update settings and make sure allow unstable(experimental )updates is switched to no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say that I am now 8 days in and very happy. EPG maybe a little slower than of old, but everything else so much better.

A couple of questions now, if I can get some advice please:
- Would using an SSD drive rather than traditional drive be of much benefit? Looking to speed up EPG and also when recording while playing back something on the drive / record while watching another HD channel; and
- can this image be used on the new H5 2S box too? Looking to upgrade one of our boxes to make the experience more "Slyk"....

My line is due to expire tomorrow, so will post for some reliable lines in the other thread.

Thanks for help.

If a box has already been flashed and has a previous version of sucmnsee on it and I want to update it is it the same process? does it need reflashed?

I keep getting tuner lock error when I do the Hyacynth Bouquet Scan
Followed loads of tutorials to the letter and it wont work ! FECK !
I am running zgemma star s witha single cable into it
I have a good signal and I can scan 41channels im 3/4 there and its really frustrating me now

If your only getting 41 channels that's no where near what channels you should be getting you should get over 700 Have you got a very old lnb on your dish ?

The sky q lnb is not compatible with your box you will need a sky q hybrid lnb for both to work

Well done for simplifying things, excellent work, actually on cable only so had to frig about a bit but got virtually up and running with this guide with a few tweaks, however not quite there as epg won't download, only fta channels. All prem channels available but only by arrow down ,sat (green button) and refining providers. Any idea how to get round this?

Would love to try this but, I cannot find this sucmnsee image thing anywhere. tried in downloads but there is no sucmnsee? Can someone point me in direction to find it please.

Both images are in the downloads in the zgemma section for 2s and H2S

Back