Image?

Scottd83

Been here for a while now and still learning so bare with me ;)

could someone clarify what an image is? and wy people keep comparing Vix to black hole.
i feel lost :(

an image is the software you have to put on certain recivers such as the vu range to do the good stuff. i prefer the vix image after testing them all however, it normally comes down to personal choice.

an image is the software you have to put on certain recivers such as the vu range to do the good stuff. i prefer the vix image after testing them all however, it normally comes down to personal choice.

Ok so now understand that....so the Vix image what can you do on that?

the apps i use are
1. autoboquets
2. on demand t.v. (bbciplayer and itv player) not supported on blackhole anymore
3. rats picon updater
4. 7 day e.p.g and tv guide the vix tv guide is much better than blackhole as you have to download a seperate app called cool t.v. guide
5. file swap (this keeeps my 7 day e.p.g working perfectly as i use open t.v. providers which is memory hungry)
6. i have the vu+ player set up as well watch any channel on the go just like sky go.
there are loads of other apps avaliable in the downloads section. if you set your box up correctly you will never have to do anything again as it will self update.

the apps i use are
1. autoboquets
2. on demand t.v. (bbciplayer and itv player) not supported on blackhole anymore
3. rats picon updater
4. 7 day e.p.g and tv guide the vix tv guide is much better than blackhole as you have to download a seperate app called cool t.v. guide
5. file swap (this keeeps my 7 day e.p.g working perfectly as i use open t.v. providers which is memory hungry)
6. i have the vu+ player set up as well watch any channel on the go just like sky go.
there are loads of other apps avaliable in the downloads section. if you set your box up correctly you will never have to do anything again as it will self update.

thanks mate very helpfull :)

Back