WooshBuild Install openatv 6.4

Yes sat connection is nice and tight. Even if VM /Sly channels 1-5 came through I would be happy. One thing I have just notice is when the box reboots and the numbers are counting up I realised the boxes seems to stop at 49 and doesn't count up any further but 30 secs later the box goes in wooshbuild and all seems fine.

I think the box is crashing and not doing the full reboot. I am confident this is what the issue is with the box?

If this is the issue my next question would be how do I resolve this so it does a full reboot until the numbers reach 00. ?

Yes sat connection is nice and tight. Even if VM /Sly channels 1-5 came through I would be happy. One thing I have just notice is when the box reboots and the numbers are counting up I realised the boxes seems to stop at 49 and doesn't count up any further but 30 secs later the box goes in wooshbuild and all seems fine.

I think the box is crashing and not doing the full reboot. I am confident this is what the issue is with the box?

If this is the issue my next question would be how do I resolve this so it does a full reboot until the numbers reach 00. ?
I bet your satellite cable is in the loop connection instead of the LNB at the back of the box which will stop you getting a signal

I have double checked sat connection it's definitely not in the loop connection. The VM turner is showing good signal strength but all FTA channels 1-5 are still coming through as blank ?

I still don't understand why the box when rebooting only counts up to 49 and no further. Its almost seems its crashing when it hits this point of the reboot...?

I've set the skin to default. The box went to reboot just before it did that a message came up stating the network interface needed to restart then box just froze on me.

So I switched it off from the back and on again, the box rebooted again but while rebooting the box become stuck on the WB screen. However the skin did indeed change to the default setting.

Since changing the skin setting to default the box is now in a loop where it just keeps rebooting itself even if you put the box back on standby Its rebooted it self. Its so far rebooted itself 15 times thereafter I just ended up switching it off at the back of the box.

Can you please advice me what to do to resolve this new issue...?

Last edited:
Hi Moshbeth, when you say willobuild do you mean wooshB...? If so I have reflash it with this bit of software a couple of times and no joy... the box I have is the H5.2TC

Hi Moshbeth, when you say willobuild do you mean wooshB...? If so I have reflash it with this bit of software a couple of times and no joy...
No i mean willobuild.Why would i put willo if i meant woosh just click on resources at the top of the page and as i said make sure you have a usb mounted or you will continue to have issues

Apologies my misunderstanding. Can you please advise me where or how I go about getting this software? I'm a newbie and still learning and trying to understand these boxes and the way they work so please go easy on me.

The chap I normally to get my box reflashed etc has has gone Awol and I can't find any help near to where I live therefore has resorted for help on this forum.

Last edited:
Apologies my is misunderstanding. Can you please advise me where or how I go about getting this software? I'm a newbie and still learning and trying to understand these boxes and the way they work so please go easy on me.

The chap I normally to get my box reflashed etc has has gone Awol and I can't find any help near to where I live therefore has resorted for help on this forum.
I have said already miah if your read the post correctly. Top of every page has a tag called resources click on there

Yes I have a 250mb USB stick connected to the back of the box via usb, but nothing else mounted in the box or at the front USB.

Last edited:
Back