Satellite internet problems with h7s

Hello, i need some help with my zgemma h7s ive just bought it i flashed it with ipab set it all up working great, then when i turn it off at the wall and turn it back on it wont connect back to the internet i have wired connection, i use a power line adapter into a ethernet hub then into the zegmma, the internet connection works but when i turn it off and back on again i have to go into settings on the zegmma and reset the network then its back on, i have already reflashed it, could there be a problem with my box or something else?
Thank you

Are you actually turning it off or do you mean standby. Try leaving it in standby as you should not need to turn it off at the wall or your box won't get updated.(epg etc) and this can cause problems.

I put it in standby then turn it off at the wall, i have done this for years with my previous box zegmma h2s and when i turned it back on it was fine, but with this new box i wont connect back to the internet without me doing it, i could understand if it was connected through wifi but its wired i think the problem lies with ipab

Turning boxes off at the wall can/will disconnect box from internet,standby is what most do.
possible you dont have autostart on cam,or next time it happens do a network test to see an all green panel.

I know turning it off at the wall disconnects the internet lol, but when i turn it on and boot it back up it should automatically connect back to the internet but it doesn't??

Back