iphone 4 vodafone

ring up the network and tell them to unlock it for you, but i imagine you would have to pay a fair bit to get it unlocked

oh im sure ive seen something on here about unlocking iphones - ill see if i can find it but in the meantime have a look by using the search facility on the nav bar!
theree ya go i KNEW it was on here all i did was searched unlocking iphone and found this thread http://www.techkings.org/technology/24130-cutyoursim-unlocks-iphones-without-need-jailbreak.html
It may not be quite what you want but!
curious as to why you want to unlock it if you bought it on vodaphone, but there are also these stalls in shopping malls that can unlock most phones for a price. Have you thought of contacting apple or even orange to ask them how to unlock. I know if you buy from an apple store it comes sim free so you can use any sim so maybe they can unlock it for you.
If a handset was purchased from say a carphonewarehouse store they are usually unlocked so again might be another option for you.
Have you tried it to see if another micro sim works ??

Last edited:
the iphone 4 was purchased from gumtree ! but yeah i was going to give that cutyoursim website a try ! but i read an article yesterday saying that it works from the iphone imei but the apple server has gone down now because it was cracked !!! ! and yeah no other micro sim works just says invalid sim :( i think i might buy the gevey sim as this is the only option without jailbreaking the iphone ! but anyways guys thanks for the help

Back