IPTV AND VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to ask the same question as I have the same problem exactly dt99.

(come on Liverpool)

Lucky I have a dish with motor you could do this. Triax 1.1 motorised on patio pole got the big matches yesterday no problem, the sound was not English. I use 23 and 13 mostly and will do this today. I can pull 39e to 30w so don't miss much. I pay £10 for a year for Clines. using Zgemma h2s. 14 years of service with various boxes same dish motor no2.
If you want English commentary sync you radio to the TV. Most prem teams have live audio commentary for all their matches including champions league home and away. Some satellite feeds have stadium audio only and mixed together sounds superb.

Well, my days with IPTV are over. Blocked again today, tried a range of VPN and none of them work again......I'm calling it a day now, I'm well and truly beaten.

Is there any decent sat's still opening on 19.2 and 13e was going to get a dish installed this week but would like to know if likes on dazn Bar on 19e is working

All prem games working yesterday for me with VPN. However if turned it off it was blocked.

What country you connected too @dt99 mines clearing with vpn set to ireland

I have tried connecting to every country possible on multiple VPN's, I had trials from some of the big ones yesterday, plus also tried logins for others from mates, I even tried free VPN's as well.

I'm complaining to Sky now, as genuine services like Now TV and Amazon Prime that I have are basically unusable, just constant buffering, but I can guarantee that as soon as the match finishes it will play fine, they can't do this.

I'm complaining to Sky now, as genuine services like Now TV and Amazon Prime that I have are basically unusable, just constant buffering, but I can guarantee that as soon as the match finishes it will play fine, they can't do this.
Didn't they do that to you a few weeks ago mate where you couldn't view any of those things

That is what vadafone do they throttle speeds.

If your server dose not allow a pn and you try to I think you will also have problems

Sky broadband is crap get a decent ISP provider has your iptv provider got vpn
My raffle winning iptv hasn't been blocked apart from 2 weeks ago
My dad has bt broadband and his isn't blocked

If the source is available to, and if you pick a vpn server in, another country, there is no way for your UK ISP to know what you are accessing.

I can think of only two possibilities for there to be a problem when that is the case. The first is that they are simply throttling streaming from 3pm of any kind, that would be unreasonable, or perhaps even unlawful by exceeding the remit of any court order allowing blocks. The other possibility is that you have an IP leak the way your vpn is implemented (e.g. box is still using the ISP's DNS server to find the IPTV address) - you can check if you have IP leak with a browser at https://ipleak.net/#dnsleak, assuming you can run a browser on/via the STB/router your vpn is implemented.

Sky broadband is crap get a decent ISP provider has your iptv provider got vpn
My raffle winning iptv hasn't been blocked apart from 2 weeks ago
My dad has bt broadband and his isn't blocked
I'm other way round my isp blocking now wasn't before on the raffle sub I have with sky put my vpn and clears every isp going to be blocking sooner rather than later the cat and mouse game is getting bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back