IPTV beginner

A lot of providers don't even offer a trial these days so the 1 hour trial isn't that much of an issue in my opinion but the fact they aren't offering a monthly sub for new customers is definitely a red flag, especially in the current climate.
Good to know. I've been lucky getting offers for trials then thus far.

idk if this is the place for it, but is there a "safest" way to pay?

Good to know. I've been lucky getting offers for trials then thus far.

idk if this is the place for it, but is there a "safest" way to pay?

If you're buying through this forum I believe the admin advice is to pay by PayPal, goods and services rather than friends and family and if anything goes wrong they'll help get your money back.

I've paid by PayPal or bank transfer over the years.

Well 1 hour trial is fine. The idea of a trial is to make sure they have the content.

But should offer a month. That is when you really test it.

That's where I've fell foul in the past, I always just grabbed a year. Silly. As things can change quickly. Lesson learned, monthly now until I know the service is decent.

Well 1 hour trial is fine. The idea of a trial is to make sure they have the content.

But should offer a month. That is when you really test it.
I disagree there cause with an hour trial your going to be constantly channel hopping trying to check as much as possible which can cause issues.
Minimum should be 12 hrs imo but it’s down to who ever runs it.

I disagree there cause with an hour trial your going to be constantly channel hopping trying to check as much as possible which can cause issues.
Minimum should be 12 hrs imo but it’s down to who ever runs it.

Agree, you need some time to have a decent watch of stuff. I suppose arguably a 12/24hr trial also doesn't give this, just need to bite the bullet and grab an initial month. Definitely need more than 1hr anyway!

If you're buying through this forum I believe the admin advice is to pay by PayPal, goods and services rather than friends and family and if anything goes wrong they'll help get your money back.

I've paid by PayPal or bank transfer over the years.
Nobody is going to give you a invoice for goods and services.

Service and goods is no good for iptv as end users can easily make a claim to get funds back and try get a free sub out of it Seen it a lot on a few groups I’m on.
Get why the mods have mentioned using it but a provider can’t send proof a sub is working to PayPal in a dispute so end user gets best of both worlds and moves onto next and repeats the process over and over again

Service and goods is no good for iptv as end users can easily make a claim to get funds back and try get a free sub out of it Seen it a lot on a few groups I’m on.
Get why the mods have mentioned using it but a provider can’t send proof a sub is working to PayPal in a dispute so end user gets best of both worlds and moves onto next and repeats the process over and over again

Agree, this is just not possible, as it will be abused.

What other payment methods are there if the mods "Strongly advise" against paypal f&f and bank transfer though?

it's gotta just be PayPal f&f - there is no other way, unless they want crypto or something...still no protection tho.
Crypto was the only other method I could think of tbh, and that has less protection than bank transfer.

What other payment methods are there if the mods "Strongly advise" against paypal f&f and bank transfer though?
I’m not sure tbh but me personally wouldn’t accept a payment via service and goods bank transfer could argue same as PayPal but depends on what you put when asks what payment is for.
Could use crypto but not everyone has crypto and most don’t know how it works I for certain haven’t a clue about crypto.
I’m not saying the advice from mods is wrong or doubting there reasoning it’s a catch 22 you have to try protect the buyers then protect the sellers from people trying charge backs etc

Back