IPTV beginner

What people who just have one post have to realise they ate not going to get offered the best servers.

My advice would be at least buy a forum supporters badge. The guidance is there to help you. But don't ask for a vet or vip if you have only one post. Buy a supporters badge

What people who just have one post have to realise they ate not going to get offered the best servers.

My advice would be at least buy a forum supporters badge. The guidance is there to help you. But don't ask for a vet or vip if you have only one post. Buy a supporters badge
Pretty sure they have to pay a membership to request HT changed the rules a while back.

To be honest whenever i've requested a supplier, i get bombarded and simply don't have the time to reply to them all, lots are reading from the same script making the same promises, trial or not, you don't actually find out if they're any good (for me personally) until 3pm on a saturday. One of my subs messaged me, said i'll give you a free month and if you like it then buy it,, i did and i still use it

To be honest whenever i've requested a supplier, i get bombarded and simply don't have the time to reply to them all, lots are reading from the same script making the same promises, trial or not, you don't actually find out if they're any good (for me personally) until 3pm on a saturday. One of my subs messaged me, said i'll give you a free month and if you like it then buy it,, i did and i still use it
1 Month free bloody he'll. They'll be asking for a 3 month trial now they have read your post.

3pm should be easy enough to keep running it's on 5 or 6 channels.

Always go with one that has a dedicated online support forum(not one that gives you just an e-mail address). This will give you all the info you need to know about your sub and will tell you of any issues.Some will give you options to install IPTV on any device..Enigma 2, Android etc. I know a lot of people thesedays use Android but I prefer Enigma 2 but that is just my preference and I know it is not for everyone. So there are many variations tbh. My supplier gives me everything I need to setup whatever plugin I wish to use. So I get an XE sub and my supplier gives me my own panel which gives me info like my M3u url and Epg url, which I can use on various plugins like Jedi ,E2m3u2bouquet etc. and if I get any issues and have to re flash my boxes I can get it all up and running without having to contact my supplier
(Unless the fault is at their end).
I tried many suppliers before I found the one I am with now,and some were pretty bad but there are good ones out there. It takes a lot of time and effort and knowledge to run a good IPTV service which is the main reason there are so many bad ones about. Too many trying to make a quick buck but not willing to work for it.

Hi guys,

Is there an intro to IPTV thread or community?

Recently bought a Firestick to install IPTV on - few questions..

Where to start with a reputable sub supplier - can people no longer recommend in the latest group?

Also, which is the best app(s) to download on the firestick to play through?

Happy to do my own research if I could be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks
I know this is an old post by now, but adding my .02 in case anyone else (like me and OP) are in a similar situation.

As far as apps goes for firestick, I’ve benefitted from downloader, a file explorer app, and putting Send Files to TV on your android phone and your firestick for easy file transfer.

Post your needs in the request thread and you’ll probably get some offers from resellers. In my experience they’ll be happy to let you know if you need another app or if their service comes with one. Be smart with what you choose and keep in mind not everyone will have what you need. I have a fellow very upset with me at the moment because after the one hour trial I was offered, I’m hesitant to commit to paying for a full year upfront. No big deal, on to the next.

It’s good to have a VPN.

I know this is an old post by now, but adding my .02 in case anyone else (like me and OP) are in a similar situation.

As far as apps goes for firestick, I’ve benefitted from downloader, a file explorer app, and putting Send Files to TV on your android phone and your firestick for easy file transfer.

Post your needs in the request thread and you’ll probably get some offers from resellers. In my experience they’ll be happy to let you know if you need another app or if their service comes with one. Be smart with what you choose and keep in mind not everyone will have what you need. I have a fellow very upset with me at the moment because after the one hour trial I was offered, I’m hesitant to commit to paying for a full year upfront. No big deal, on to the next.

It’s good to have a VPN.
That’s madness a one hour trial I would have told him to fekk off straight away

It’s good to have a VPN.
Why buy a year, after a trial? Buy a month, then another, take it from there..

Crazy gamble imho

It’s good to have a VPN.

1hr trial and then the big push to take a year?! run run run run! 🤣

That was the suppliers response after I asked if they had a monthly option. They also "guaranteed" 12 months, which, considering the nature of the service, seems absurd.

Oh well, you should have said. If they guaranteed it, nothing worry about...haha the jokers!

It’s good to have a VPN.
A lot of providers don't even offer a trial these days so the 1 hour trial isn't that much of an issue in my opinion but the fact they aren't offering a monthly sub for new customers is definitely a red flag, especially in the current climate.

Back