Iptv block

Using Express Vpn.All gd.
Might take a look at them, a few others speak highly of them, they are expensive though compared to others, £10-50 per month, thats more than a iptv sub costs, but if it works then its worth it, co -incidentally, I see Sky are offering Sky Sports PL and Sky Sports football bundle for £18 per month, no surprises there.

Might take a look at them, a few others speak highly of them, they are expensive though compared to others, £10-50 per month, thats more than a iptv sub costs, but if it works then its worth it, co -incidentally, I see Sky are offering Sky Sports PL and Sky Sports football bundle for £18 per month, no surprises there.
I got 15 months for 88 euro

i have gone back to PIA tried Nord which worked fine but is very heavy on the processor taking ages to switch between channels. Pia dont notice any real change.

My experience with VPN's, was the opposite yesterday.
Epl block started at 3pm, but couldn't connect with 3 major VPN's.
Express vpn, IP vanish and Nord.

IP Vanish did connect briefly, but was glitchy.
I tried various country IP's, just wouldnt connect.

Spoked to server, he says they should have all worked.

Running a Firestick 4k, surely this device, can handle a vpn.
Unless i need to tweak some settings.

I will try again today.
Try Pia not so heavy on the processor i found.

Nordvpn been working fine recently up and till this afternoon. Anyone on VM working with nordvpn this afternoon/evening?

So with all the blocks this past few weeks aimed at end users an not actual servers is it a must now for everyone to have a vpn, Even those that have providers that have sorted a work around. Thoughts?

Two days sport viewing without needing to turn on a vpn here so I guess it depends on your definition of "a must."

Back