Iptv block

When I mentioned the constant glitching I was advised to either reset the router or get a vpn. Resetting the router didn't help. They said that thet dont block vpn.

When I mentioned the constant glitching I was advised to either reset the router or get a vpn. Resetting the router didn't help. They said that thet dont block vpn.

Glitching is usually caused by internet issues at user end. Is your device hard wired or WiFi? And what speed are you getting on the device? (speed test app on the device itself, not your phone)

Glitching is usually caused by internet issues at user end. Is your device hard wired or WiFi? And what speed are you getting on the device? (speed test app on the device itself, not your phone)
Using vm broadband and hard wired. Never had any issues before. Using a zgemma h2h with no build. How do I do a speed test on the zgemma

How is glitching caused at user end? I get it but have a vpn, a 100mb vm line that runs at 70mb with vpn... everything is connected with cat7 cables.. box has a 1000gb vlan connection.

mines been on most of the day, world superbikes, cricket and the occasional look in on the footy..

i have an expressvpn router but boy, was it expensive... plus a $100 a year for the service

But while everyone else has been complaining Ive just been watching ...

How is glitching caused at user end? I get it but have a vpn, a 100mb vm line that runs at 70mb with vpn... everything is connected with cat7 cables.. box has a 1000gb vlan connection.

Then you appear to have most bases covered. The majority of iptv users don't have as comprehensive a setup as that and glitching is often solved by going through the process of elimination of general iptv troubleshooting measures. But not always.

Back