Iptv block

I'm paying monthly for digibit vpn but the performance on the STB app (firestick) is poor. I cant watch HD channels and the SD channels buffer every few minutes....no matter what server I connect to.

I've tried to install a modded VPN (through apps2fire) such as Hotspot shield but i always receive a message saying Application Not Installed.

Has anyone any advice on how to install a modded vpn or on which VPN to use in general on the firestick?

I'm paying monthly for digibit vpn but the performance on the STB app (firestick) is poor. I cant watch HD channels and the SD channels buffer every few minutes....no matter what server I connect to.

I've tried to install a modded VPN (through apps2fire) such as Hotspot shield but i always receive a message saying Application Not Installed.

Has anyone any advice on how to install a modded vpn or on which VPN to use in general on the firestick?
Had similar issues with a VPN app so took it off. Flawless with a VPN router using Open UK server. People always assume you have to put yourself out of the UK but my VPN recommends using a Open UK one

These blocks having my life tonight :(

No sport working at all here. Can’t even get bbc1 or itv. Movies and documentary working fine though... makes no sense?

Using firestick on virgin media with express vpn.

These blocks having my life tonight :(

No sport working at all here. Can’t even get bbc1 or itv. Movies and documentary working fine though... makes no sense?

Using firestick on virgin media with express vpn.
What country u connected to and while connected can you open internet browser on firestick and type check my IP and see u are connected to the country u selected on Express. Also choose a country nearby France, Germany etc

What country u connected to and while connected can you open internet browser on firestick and type check my IP and see u are connected to the country u selected on Express. Also choose a country nearby France, Germany etc
Connected to Germany at moment. Browser says am in Germany so looks like vpn is working but still no sport or bbc1 etc

It’s just all come back on.. something is a miss here..... very odd

Wonder if my provider had fucked up and they seen my post

VM went off for us around 5pm (whole service so no channels clearing), turned on our VPN (UK TCP) & all channels clear, others near me are with the same IPTV provider & tell me they still have service with no VPN (BT & SKY as internet providers)

I have had a few people contact me. I am using VM with no issues however, i never turn off my VPN while watching IPTV. But the 5 or 6 people who have contacted me are all using firesticks. with different ISP providers. Are we sure that a firestick can handle a VPN while watching IPTV. specailly as most peope use these on a wireless network

I have had a few people contact me. I am using VM with no issues however, i never turn off my VPN while watching IPTV. But the 5 or 6 people who have contacted me are all using firesticks. with different ISP providers. Are we sure that a firestick can handle a VPN while watching IPTV. specailly as most peope use these on a wireless network
Of course a fire stick can handle a vpn and iptv at the same time. I'd say a fs is probably the most commonly used device to watch iptv on, it'd be widespread common knowledge if they weren't capable.

Of course a fire stick can handle a vpn and iptv at the same time. I'd say a fs is probably the most commonly used device to watch iptv on, it'd be widespread common knowledge if they weren't capable.

2nd gen onwards can.

Only 1st gen is unable to handle VPN.

I switched from E2 to firestick a while ago, for iptv. all was going well until the blocks started 2 to 3 weeks ago, worked ok at first with surfshark vpn, then it didnt seem to work the following week, tried a few other vpns with the same problem, So havent bothered again with iptv, but one of my sons told me earlier that he watched Everton v Liverpool today without a hitch, no vpn, so he brought his firestick to my house and we watched the other games without any problems, couldnt believe it city game was perfect, Utd game had a few wee stutters once in a while, nothing too bad though, he has lent me his firestick as he is working tomorrow, so I will see how it goes tomorrow, if its a success then I will give it a go, its only a yearly sub that the guy does, but its reasonable, nothing to lose for me, as I have Eurosat to fall back on, but I still have one of my sons back living at home and he cant stand the foreign commentary, he is usually never in with work and things, but he is a bar manager, so he wont be doing much work in the next four weeks, so he will be wanting to watch a bit more football, therefore a final stab at iptv for me.

Itwas just a thought. I don't think VM are any worse for tryining to block IPTV than any other ISP provider. Most people just switch on the VPN when football is on there certinally is something triggering these blocks.

Back